• This topic has 29 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Do you know Marco Faimali?
  • hora
    Free Member

Just curious. Everytime I speak to someone who lives in Croydon I say 'do you know Marco'? Everyone has said 'yes'. Now its alongshot and Croydon must have a population of over 200,000 souls but how many on here know Marco?

DezB
    Free Member

Not sure why I'm answering, but no. Never heard of her.

Dobbo

Framboli?

DickBarton

Which one? I know 5…describe the one you know and I'll tell you if it is one of the ones I know…

alfabus
    Free Member

no (and I live in Croydon)

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

is that the marco off've CF?

rOcKeTdOg

i Know bubblehead Blu from croydon but no Marcos

vinnyeh

no, and I used to work in Croydon.

hora
    Free Member

Marco of Adiscombe CC and off CF as well I think. Shaved head lad.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

then no, i don't

line dancing wierdo

crazy-legs

Marco of Addiscombe. Yes.

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

yes, I have met him in the flesh a few times rather than just 'knowing' him as someone who posts on the internet

tankslapper
    Free Member

Where's Croydon? 😆

DickBarton

Oh that Marco? A blast from the dim and distant past of Bikemagic…yes I know him for his internet-stardom…so that puts me firmly in the 'I have heard of Marco' and I'd like to change my 5 answer to 1 as I actually do!

hora
    Free Member

Where's Croydon?

Centre of the universe 🙄

Gary_M
    Free Member

Is 'the pirate'? If it is then I don't know him, if it isn't I still don't know him, and I've never been to Croydon.

hora
    Free Member

I don't care what hes like on the net. In person hes a top bloke, amusing as well. I sold some forks this week- saw the buyers address and thought I'd ask (everyone else had said yep)- and he said yep too.

Yes. I remember hes taste in £3 end-of-sale cycling clothing. Jeeesus he makes my old tshirts and ripped shorts look 'factory' 😯 😆

Dobbo

Didn't he do a video where he sellotaped his head up?

john_l
    Free Member

Last time I saw him he was riding round Thetford with a boombox on a rear rack & speakers on his bars. That was some time ago though, I don't think he's still there.

aP
    Free Member

I remember him from the beginning of the century – just before he broke himself running a marathon.
    Saw him about 2 months ago out on t'hills – came round a corner and there he was with his gang of merry men……..

aP
    Free Member

e_l = Were you out with Aidan too?

alfabus
    Free Member

Well you obviously don't cycle anywhere within one hour's drive from Croydon then

I keep meaning to go and join in on one of the addiscombe club runs, especially considering that I actually do live in addiscombe! I always seem to be away biking or busy, so haven't got around to it.

I ride on the north downs a lot.. I do a lot of evening rides from Reigate Hill… but I've never seen anyone fitting the descriptions above.

Dave

aP
    Free Member

e_l – we might be out in the Surrey Hills for an epic on Saturday. I think I've got Aidan's phone number somewhere. If you're out?

nbt

I know Marco. Met him a couple of times when I lived in That London and went out on Addiscombe club runs. He as using Framboli then not Faimalo though

hora
    Free Member

Jesus Julian, firstly I didnt know you lived in London but secondly again another who knows/met him!

london_lady
    Free Member

Yes from london league cx a few years ago but I don't live in Croydon.

elliot100
    Free Member

I know Marco and Aodan (correct spelling I believe), but who the hell are you lot?

nbt

Elliot100, I think I know you too – did you go to Alpe d'Huez once?

elliot100
    Free Member

nbt: yep, julian, how are you?

nbt

See, everyone knows everyone in the world of biking. I'm very well mate, how's life treating you? 🙂

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Do you know Marco Faimali?’ is closed to new replies.