Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Do you get really bad wind at work?
  • Karinofnine

I work for a firm of solicitors and farting in the office is defo out of the question.

oldfart

I was threatened with the conduct code where i used to work ! Was told if i needed to do it i should (quote ) " go to the purpose built room " .Which was apparently the yard outside !!!!

MtbCol
    Free Member

Some days I wish I could nip out and buy a respirator.
    God knows what some of my colleagues eat but its totally rank – it can start at 7 in the morning and last all day!

wwaswas

I work on my own at home.

I catch myself out on Skype calls every now and again though. It's alright if there's multiple people on the call though.

Raindog
    Free Member

I fart badly if I drink instant coffee, so I try and steer clear of it. Decent espresso is so much nicer anyway.

headfirst
    Free Member

Farting during work is really out of the question for me. I'm a teacher. Sometimes I dream of a job where I could let rip at will… 🙁

Pook

poor Will.

Kuco

Farting is part of the requirement where I work the louder and smellier the better 😀

Karinofnine

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if the most senior solicitor here one day just eased up onto one cheek and let a big ol' fart go… – the junior solicitors would have to follow suit – the whole office would go farting mad – it would be hilarious

bassspine
    Free Member

SIS PSP seems to give me particularly vivid windypops….I just let one off and then spray GT85 around to cover the wiff if I'm in the shop, if I'm out working on my bike, it's jet propulsion.

woodsman
    Free Member

That's one of the up sides of working for myself – fart at leisure!

Why don't you sent the precedent and let rip yourself?

sundaywobbler

Come and work with my bunch… It's like a competition and highly amusing!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

No I don't.

MrOvershoot

Kuco – Member
    Farting is part of the requirement where I work the louder and smellier the better

sunday wobbler – Member
    Come and work with my bunch… It's like a competition and highly amusing!

Do I know you two? Sounds like my crew 😉

freddyg
    Free Member

Engineering environment? Trouser tomfoolery is de rigueur here. 😀

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Yes it is also required at my work, normally in the (full) tea room or the van with locked windows.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I work in a police station and I fart whenever I feel like it.

Unless they're bad ones in which case I do them by the Inspector's office.

sundaywobbler

Strangely enough I do work in an engineering environment. Remember as an apprentice, one of my mentors dropped a large one while we were in a van and it was about minus 2 outside. I had to stop the van get and try to inhale some fresh air!! It burnt my eyes and I'm sure you could *see* it leaving the van.

Will remember that for a very long time.

I'm sure it must have been *muddy* in his pants

djglover
    Free Member

I let them seep out, then leave the area and the directors PA normally gets the blame

Junkyard
    Free Member

I am a vegan so it goes with the territory amazed so few people pass comment as some really stink yet people act as if I have not just done it.

djglover
    Free Member

I'm not sure that vegan is so bad as the ones that come out after eating raw eggs and meat

swamp_boy

headfirst – saw an interview with Frankie Boyle recently – he was a teacher and used to drop silent ones as he walked past the table with the badly behaved kids on and watch them all blame each other.

I work on my own in the great outdoors most of the time so usually no problems letting rip. On a hill above the S coast today though, so couldn't compete with mother nature, at least not for force.

CountZero

Blowing a gale here at the moment. Oh, sorry, not that sort…

woodsman
    Free Member

I don't trust anyone who say's they don't get wind! 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I don't trust anyone who say's they don't get wind

Are you suggesting that Her Majesty farts ? 😕

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Mrs PP is veggie and once made a spag-bol from Quorn mince. It tasted lovely.

Now, I work in a small portacabin office in a quarry, and the next day I had the most terryfiying case of galloping gut rot I've ever experienced. Every couple of minutes or so I was chuffing and tooting very louldy and they stank to high heaven. It got so bad I couldn't get rid of the smell. Lingering it was. I see this chap heading for the door and I just managed to waylay him at the door before he got wind of my wind. This carried on for some time, the aftereffects lasting more then 24 hours. Much duvet lifting was observed.
    I like a good trump. They're funny. But this got too much even for me. I'm not allowed veggie mince any more, and if I was, I wouldn't eat it.

jon1973
    Free Member

Are you suggesting that Her Majesty farts ?

Surely she has someone to fart for her?

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

better an empty house than a bad tenant !!!!!!!

DudleyPoyson
    Free Member

I had surgery 7 or 8 yers ago for Chrons disease which meant losing a portion of my small\large intestines and my ileum.

I liken this to when Dr Banner got hit by gamma rays, although rather than turn me green, it's made my farts amazingly powerful, and frequent.

I adopt the 'wander round the office' letting them pop out on each step

I dont think anyone has yet busted me as I 'parp, parp, parp' around the building 🙂

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Do you get really bad wind at work?’ is closed to new replies.