Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Do you discuss death with loved ones?
  • AdamW
    Free Member

Can’t talk about it with MrAdamW as he just bursts into tears if it is mentioned. Cannot discuss wills etc. for same reason, so I guess it is all simple if I popped my clogs – he gets the lot.

As for what to do with the body I’m with Eddie Izzard – twang it into a tree after paying a few bob for someone to say “Oh bum he’s dead!” for a couple of minutes.

And no funeral as I am not religious but a humanist thingy where they people have to sing along to the Spike Milligan ‘Q5’ theme and then The Cocteau Twin’s song “A kissed out red floatboat” or “Spooning Good Singing Gum”!

MoreCashThanDash

@AdamW – you need to sort out wills! You may end up getting all of it but it is not always straight forward, even if you are all married and legal.

crazy-legs

I will donate my bikes to STW for thrashing.

I doubt it’d ever get that far – the selected forumites named in your will would assemble at the required time and place and it’d descend immediately into an argument as to who gets to ride the obsolete 26er, why had you chosen SRAM over Shimano and what were you thinking with those tyres and that colour scheme?!

😉

nedrapier

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OWdT-i4GFE[/video]

sweepy
    Free Member

Me and the Mrs have discussed death. She has asked to be buried and Ive promised to honour her wishes, but I wont. She will be dead, why on earth would what happens to the shell make a difference.
    Likewise ive told her I want to be left where I fall rather than cause hassle for her when she doesn’t need it, but she will do as she sees fit when it happens im sure.

footflaps

As for what to do with the body I’m with Eddie Izzard – twang it into a tree after paying a few bob for someone to say “Oh bum he’s dead!” for a couple of minutes.

we were listening to that in the car at the weekend, very funny!

slowoldman

Ah Jake. My hero.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Do you discuss death with loved ones?’ is closed to new replies.