Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Do we have a 10 Under the Ben thread?
  • robertgray05
    Free Member

Wondering where one might find photiegraphs…?

Really good course, all the better for being dry!

cynic-al
    Free Member

I think they use fb a fair bit, they were there last year.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Not done it for a few years but its always been a great course when I’ve done it. And exactly the kind of event I like…you take it seriously, but not that seriously..

I still remember the carnage of 32 degrees temps in 2013 I think. Never been so ruined on a bike in my life..brutal

speedstar

Brilliant event! Came away with a surprising number of scars. To the solo guys: well done! 2 albeit full out laps were enough for me!

fifeandy
    Free Member

Should be some photos on Facebook within a day or two.
    Last few years they’ve been using sportograf which are quite good value if you’ve done loads of laps.

Agree the course is ace – didn’t do it this year as the new calendar slot is a bit early for me and i’ve got other objectives, but will definitely be back at some point.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Mrs TGA did it solo this year as I had to work. Six laps! She’s in a right state today though, and insists its back to pairs next year.

DickBarton

Really enjoyed the event and thought the course was great…hated the fireroad climb after the market but enjoyed the singletrack on the same climb. A necessary evil but the only bit of the course that had my eyes watering due to my inability to ride at any speed up a fireroad.
    Great atmosphere but didn’t seem as busy as last year.

devs
    Free Member

Too many steep ups for a heavy fella like me on that course but I love the whole event. First time on top of the podium after a few 2nds. We lifted the super vets mixed pairs which I have mixed feelings about. Great to win, not great being ancient. It also means I’ll probably have to come back next year instead of retiring disgracefully. 🙂

Northwind

Good job Devs!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Do we have a 10 Under the Ben thread?’ is closed to new replies.