Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • do u think £2000 is to much for ORANGE 5
  • wordy1979
    Free Member

im thinking of buying 2010 orange 5 second hand. do you think £2000 is to much or do you think its reasonable?

mildred

Given that a brand new 2011 canm be had for £2199, then yes that sound expensive for a bike without any warranty etc.

wordy1979
    Free Member

it is a pro version and he lives local and he has said if any warranty issue he would sort it.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

In my opinion it’s around £500 too much.

nuke

How much are they new? £2500? Depending on age and condition it *might* be worth £2k…basically if it was mint and unused. Sounds potentially overpriced to me.

Personally if I had £2k or thereabouts, I’d get a brand new warrantied 2011 Five S with the tapered HT and other changes then upgrade the bits as they wore out.

If you prefer having slightly high spec components and aren’t so bothered about the 2011 changes plus you trust him over the warranty, get your mates bike.

scrappy
    Free Member

pay a little extra and get a brand new one, with warranty and custom bits you want. I had 15% off the price of my brand new custom 5 2011.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Get a new one, get it on 0% finance, you can upgrade any bits you want to immeditately. Sell the bits you don’t want, put all the rest of the money into an ISA and look up ‘time value of money’ on google.

toaster93
    Free Member

My LBS have got a brand new Orange 5 Pro in at the mo for £2100
    Either get a new one or find a cheaper second hand one

higgo
    Free Member

Heckler?

wordy1979
    Free Member

toater i have sent you an email mate.

SuperScale20
    Free Member

Total rip off – Get a new one most dealers will give you discount on purchase.

grantway
    Free Member

Whers that shop then Toaster93

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘do u think £2000 is to much for ORANGE 5’ is closed to new replies.