Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • do singletrackers really wear this?
  • rOcKeTdOg

from the singletrackmag flickr page

😯
    more here
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/singletrackmag/

jumping_flea
    Free Member

Peakless helmets, lycra and bar ends – is this a retro meeting?

andylaightscat
    Free Member

Assos being worn too,might be roadies trying the dirty side of cycling 😯

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    soma_rich
    Free Member

You obviously havnt seen the pink camo Singletrack Jersey

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

When I normally see lycra clad MTBers I think XC whippets .. however I’m not so sure in this case ;-0

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Did these roadies wake up and think “why don’t we go to a mtb trail centre and borrow a MTB i have read so much about in my cycling weekly mag”

brant
    Free Member

Who, or what are “Singletrackers”?

rOcKeTdOg

potential customers Brant 🙂

julianwilson
    Free Member

Who, or what are “Singletrackers”?

in France we call them ‘Singletraquois’ 😉

Oh, and I have some assos bibshorts but no road bike. In fact sometimes I wear them underneath my downhill kit. Is that allowed?

tankslapper
    Free Member

Permision to say JEY!

Club 18 – Dirty (Like it!)

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Julian, I do the same 😉 but I also have a road bike a look like these boys most week day evenings, but not on a mtb. Well maybe at mountain mayhem I will.

tazzymtb

Looks like the goldtec lads at hanchurch to me, in which case yes, xc wippets most definately fits the description. If you’ve ever seen the pace Kev and boys move at events you wouldn’t be taking the piss.

IMG_3670.JPG

see the photo…I dare you to call him a big lycra clad fag and walk away with all your limbs and teeth in the correct place.

honestly, some people… who gives a **** what you wear, it’s about riding ya bike as fast as hell…not a bloody fashion show!

MrSmith
    Free Member

honestly, some people… who gives a **** what you wear,

cyclists, especially MTB’ers who like to diss other kinds of cycling that’s different from their own as it could be deemed homosexual, which offends their slightly right wing middle class middle management sensibilities.

naokfreek
    Free Member

One of them is so cool, he has his sunnies on the back of his head…moron.

andylaightscat
    Free Member

Tazzymtb,think his pens leaked ink down his arms 😀

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

OH my I’m laughing hysterically and I certainly like the world SINGLETRAQUOIS …. that is ace!!

hustler
    Free Member

Agh shaved legs as well 😯

silverpigeon
    Free Member

Obviously, they couldn’t possibly be having as much fun as as a load of hip and cool ‘singletrackers’ wearing baggy shorts and peaked helmets.

Could they?

hustler
    Free Member

I thought it was all about being hip and cool 😉

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

The lad with the leaking pen down his arm,is indestructable. If you see the lycra-clad,bar-end wielding ,short arse,on a climb…..throw down the gauntlet :wink:.You’d better be good 8)

boywilson
    Free Member

There not fat enough to be singletrackers

cyclists, especially MTB’ers who like to diss other kinds of cycling that’s different from their own as it could be deemed homosexual, which offends their slightly right wing middle class middle management sensibilities.

What the **** has homophobia got to do with taking the piss out of roadies?

Methinks the real underlying trend here is over-sensitive left wing yoghurt knitters taking offence at any instance of mirth that may be banded about, and thus interfering with their ethos of being bloody miserable fun killers at any given opportunity.

Anthony
    Free Member

It’s funny how this forum has changed over the years.

I honestly can’t see anything other than a group of cyclists probably out enjoying themselves.

hustler
    Free Member

I agree can we not just have a laugh here without it being taken too seriously.

Cooroo
    Free Member

Agree with Anthony. Christ, I’m female and I never bang on about other people’s clothes the way forum members seem to do these days. Who gives a t*ss?

Anthony
    Free Member

In answer to the the op, yes.

gears_suck
    Free Member

They just look like a bunch of guys getting ready to go for a ride to me.

grumm
    Free Member

I agree with people who say who cares what you wear on a ride, but equally if you are going to get special garish lycra suits made up then you should expect people to take the piss!

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Rocketdog you really are ****.

silverpigeon
    Free Member

I agree with people who say who cares what you wear on a ride, but equally if you are going to get special garish lycra suits made up then you should expect people to take the piss!

Ahh,that is not taking the piss.

This is taking the piss. Read all the posts well worth it

Saccades
    Free Member

Fella with the ink down his arms looks as bent as a nine bob note though.

naokfreek
    Free Member

Silverpigeon, just read all of that BM thread, jesus, nearly crying with laughter at points…..savage but joyous…

trail_rat
    Free Member

who gives a shit …. they could probably outride me so thus i will not diss there clothing ……

i learnt long ago that its not what you ride/wear its how your ride/wear it ….

had my ass shown to me by many a lesser biked man. And done the same to those that sneered at my bike……

gears_suck
    Free Member

True that, Trail Rat. Spoken in a true Miagi style.

juan
    Free Member

singeltraquois… Merde… Didn’t even new this word existed…

Gary_M
    Free Member

Some of you folk are so hung up on what people wear, ffs who really cares. Apart from ‘singletrackers’ obvioulsy. I suppose those that do get hung up on things like this will soon move onto another ‘sport’ when mtbing become less fashionable.

jfeb
    Free Member

Mtbing is fashionable?

naokfreek
    Free Member

not that i’ve noticed…

scruff
    Free Member

Dont think thats Hanchurch.
    And wearing clothign liek that is one of the reasons normal and rad kids think MTBign is ridiculous. They look fing german ffs.

Smee
    Free Member

One word – Obree.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘do singletrackers really wear this?’ is closed to new replies.