Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Do parcel force deliver in the morning or afternoon???
  • soma_rich
    Free Member

I’m watching the gate and its not moving 🙁

alfabus
    Free Member

neither, usually.

D0NK

parcel force turn up the minute you finally break and go for that dump you’ve been holding in all day.

aracer
    Free Member

Yes

soma_rich
    Free Member

geordiemick00
    Free Member

between 8 – 5 pm, so they’ll turn up at either 7am or 6pm

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

…or alternatively just give them a call and they will tell you.

You do need to ring the depot where the item was last dispatched from though.

elaineanne
    Free Member

yep i was watching for royal mail yesterday morning….they decided to turn up at 2.30pm instead and i missed them…anyway got my new ‘gold Hope floating rotors’ from royal mail sorting office this morn.. 😉 :mrgreen:

Houns

You can follow the tracking number on the website of the original courier company.
    When it says “Arrived at depot ready for delivery” or something like you can wait in all the next day for it to be delivered.
    When it doesn’t arrive you can wait in all the next day for it.
    When it doesn’t arrive then you wait the next day until the postie drops a letter through you post box from the depot saying you need to pay customs charges for it.
    You call the number to pay the charge only to be told as it’s Friday it will be delivered Monday and that if you want it delivered on Saturday you have to pay an extra £11.
    Then, because you’ve waited long enough and are pissed off, you drive the 40 mile round trip to their depot which is on the other side of a major city to where you are.

ozzy38
    Free Member

There’s a reason why they’re commonly known as parcelfarce!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Do parcel force deliver in the morning or afternoon???’ is closed to new replies.