Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Do you ever wish you could just live in a moment forever?
  • scandalous
    Free Member

not as in groundhog day but just live in that awesome moment when all the moons align, the planning comes together and everything, absolutely everything is just perfect.

wish I could go back to mine and live in it.

Jamie
    Free Member

*treads carefully*

Not really, as you can have too much of a good thing.

billytinkle
    Free Member

Yeah, I want to relive the time about 5 mins before my alarm went off at 4:50 this morning for another 3-4 hours.

Northwind

Yeah, I agree with Jamie, don’t think it’d last- it’s the specialness of the moment that makes it… er, special. Dur.

IanW
    Free Member

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha

Gunz
    Free Member

Buddha didn’t have a job with deadlines.

molgrips
    Free Member

Nah.. keep moving on…

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

“do not dream of the future”

Depends on whether you dread the future, or hope and plan for a better one. We may be saddened by failed expectations, but are we not in-part defined by the struggle?

I have done many things where the most likely outcome is “failure”, because the cause seemed important and I think courage is good. How do you grow as a person if you cant dream, sometimes to bravely fail and other times to triumphantly win? I have to dream that winning is possible before it can happen. Believe you will fail and you will. The greatest failure is lacking the imagination to dream and the courage to face the possibility of failure. No?

brakes
    Free Member

I think you’ve just broken the cliche-generator?

pussywillow
    Free Member

I love the moment she sits on my face, I never want it to end.

elliptic
    Free Member

sometimes to bravely fail and other times to triumphantly win

…sorry buzz 😉

Coyote
    Free Member

If I could, it wouldn’t be this one.

avdave2

It happens every time I ride my bike – it’s why I do it.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

^^ Exactly – you know what feels right so you make it happen, if you don’t make it happen you obviously don’t value the moment enough

scandalous
    Free Member

guess I cant of

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Do you ever wish you could just live in a moment forever?’ is closed to new replies.