Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • DMR Trailstar
  • mikey74
    Free Member

anyone got one? Show me your builds :mrgreen:

I’m toying with the idea of building one up as a single-speed, local hack/play bike.

thepodge
    Free Member

My mate has one and it looks pretty good, tatty but perfectly suited to what you are after

Whydot

I’ve got one, and it’s awesome. Got it built up as a bit of a do anything frame.

Apologies for the bad photo…..

bullheart
    Free Member

Let me know if you’re looking for a frame. I have a 16″ black Mk 1 trailstar about to go on t’bay…

Coyote
    Free Member

Any excuse…

Still getting to know each other but the signs are good.

SidKillerest
    Free Member

Perfect bike for fannying about in the woods & blasting cheeky jumps.

_tom_
    Free Member

Used to love mine for a bit of everything, but since riding a road bike regularly it feels way too short and sit-up-and-beg for any kind of efficient sit-down riding! I’ve gone back to mine from a Cotic BFe as I needed the money, and tbh it’s just as fun to ride, moreso as it only cost £100 s/h. Awesome for downhill, dj and general woodland ragging.

Longer stem (90mm) makes it a bit better as a do-it-all. Oh and 32-16 works well without a tensioner!

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

On of my favourite bicycles, I had a fair few of them. My old one

_tom_
    Free Member

Nice table 🙂

russjp
    Free Member

Excuse the poor phone camera picture, but here is my do it all Trailstar. I love it, one of my favorite bikes.

p.s it’s a trailstar 2 frame, but resprayed and an early trailstar sticker set applied as I prefer the look.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘DMR Trailstar’ is closed to new replies.