Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • DMR revolver singlespped hub service instructions
  • Mikeypies
    Free Member

Hi Guys

I have a a DMR revolver singlespeed hub with screw-on freewheel that I want to service, I have tried to find some instructions or even a pic but have failed can anybody help me out with some instructions please

cheers

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Dead easy. The end caps are held on with grub screws and after they’re off the axle can be tapped out from either side, bringing the opposite side’s bearing with it. New bearings should obtainable for a fiver each or thereabouts and should be tapped or pressed in with care.

If you’re not confident about dong it without butchering it take it to a reputable bike shop. If it came though my door I’d expect you to leave with change from £20.

Mikeypies
    Free Member

looked for the grub screws but cant find them, I will ping DMR tomorrow but thanks for the info and help

Stoner
    Free Member

try large Allen keys in the end

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

The grub screw can clearly be seen as the black blob on the right end cap in this photo.

Mikeypies
    Free Member

Its hasnt got any grub screws so I broke out the molegrips and removed the end caps and drifted out the bearings job done , off to bearing supplier tomorrow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘DMR revolver singlespped hub service instructions’ is closed to new replies.