Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Dissolved or frozen and vibrated to bits?
  • Harry_the_Spider
    sobriety
    Free Member

I’d rather be added to the fuel of a coal fired power station, so that my relatives can be told how long I lit a light bulb for, not that there’ll be any of either left by the time I die…

derek_starship
    Free Member

The liquid nitrogen / fragmentation method sounds the more exciting of the two. I could pretend to be the baddie terminator from Terminator 2 where he gets liquid nitrogened and then smashed. Cool. Oh…I’d be dead though.

philconsequence
    Free Member

tie something heavy to my body and throw it in the deepest part of the ocean, i want to be eaten by creatures that have never experienced the light of the sun.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

i want to be eaten by creatures that have never experienced the light of the sun.

There’s places in Scotland that fit that bill, can’t we just bater you and throw you in the deep fat fryer?

khani
    Free Member

Soylent green* anyone?
    *CAUTION may contain e numbers…

muddydwarf
    Free Member

There’s places in Scotland that fit that bill, can’t we just bater you and throw you in the deep fat fryer?

:mrgreen: 😆

philconsequence
    Free Member

scotland is full of ginger people if cartoons are anything to go by… i’ll stick to the deep sea 😉

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’d rather be added to the fuel of a coal fired power station, so that my relatives can be told how long I lit a light bulb for, not that there’ll be any of either left by the time I die…

Wouldn’t work with coal fired stations as you’d need to be powdered first, the waste to energy powerstations on the other hand would be ideal!

footflaps

you beat me to it Knani

Harry_the_Spider

Sky Burial

Warning. Dead monk being chopped up and eaten by vulture content, but alright apart from that.

bigyinn
    Free Member

What a cool machine name “THE CREMULATOR” awesome!
    Sounds like something out of 2000AD

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

i want to be eaten by creatures that have never experienced the light of the sun.

😆

I involuntarily farted laughing at that, and now have to go and discover if I’ve actually followed through. 😯 😳

Harry_the_Spider

S’pose that’s better than volunarily pooping yourself.

thomthumb
    Free Member

i work with liquid nitrogen on a daily basis & i just can’t see the ‘vibration’ thing.

next time you get a chicken breast out of the freezer give it a shake and see what happens 😕

bigyinn
    Free Member

I dreampt I sharted the other night. Was relieved on checking that I fact I hadn’t redecorated the duvet.

tazzymtb

much better go through a shredder to be mixed with vegetable matter and left in a composting system for a couple of weeks and used to make lovely flowers grow or chucked into an AD plant for energy

JohnnyPanic

Body tissue is dissolved and the liquid poured into the municipal water system

😕

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Dissolved or frozen and vibrated to bits?’ is closed to new replies.