Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Dissertation survey
  • scruff2tuff
    Free Member

I’m conducting some research on forests for my Masters thesis and
    if you could spare a few minutes to complete my survey about people’s preferences for different forest types I’d be massively grateful!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G35NQ7D

It won’t take long, and it’d really help me!
    Thank you!

SaxonRider

Done.

tomhoward

Done, whilst muttering how students have it easy with the Internet and survey monkey, not having to hang around the union handing out surveys for people to not do then making up the results anyway.

And all this were fields…

duntstick
    Free Member

Won’t be winning any Nobel prizes with the info from that survey….done anyway

Northwind

tomhoward – Member

not having to hang around the union handing out surveys for people to not do then making up the results anyway.

We had to present our actual paper records, to avoid fakery. So obviously I bought a bunch of different coloured pens, held them in a load of different ways, threw the paper around and folded some up and… well, generlaly spent so much time on the fakery, that I could have probably just done it properly. I REGRET NOTHING!

tomhoward

Northwinds graduation face…

Yak

Done

badnewz
    Free Member

Done + Bump.

mooman
    Free Member

Done. would be interested to know what you are trying to find out with those questions … I didn`t see much scope to be honest.

matt_outandabout

Done.

tomhoward

Given the OPs posting history, I’m not sure we’re going to get a great deal of feedback…

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Given the OPs posting history, I’m not sure we’re going to get a great deal of feedback…

I feel used. But I like that feeling.

Cougar

And all this were fields…

It’s an online form, so it still is all fields.

tomhoward

😆

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

There you go, I’ve filled it in. Are you sure that’s for a Master’s 😀

Suggsey
    Free Member

Done too, it’s the closest I’ll ever come to a degree in my lifetime 😆

StirlingCrispin

Done.

What’s your null hypothesis and pre-specified endpoint?

scruff2tuff
    Free Member

Bless you all!
    I know not going to win the Nobel prize, but at this stage of life and whatnot, I just want to get the thing done!
    Juggling job, kid and MSc doesn’t look in hindsight like a brilliant idea, but I massively appreciate the help you’ve all given me…

Testing to see if there is a significant difference between walkers and mountain bikers preferences in order to inform forest management as to the tolerance of user types to various forest management regimes. This is meant to be in reaction to the current pressure on particularly forested lands which need to absorb a wide variety of demands from biodiversity to marketable and non-market benefits.
    Probably throw up more problems than solutions!

Thanks again!
    Happy pedalling! x

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Dissertation survey’ is closed to new replies.