Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Displaced road rage…
  • ski
    Free Member

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Getting the first punch to the head or face usually unnerves them

Unless they do kind of thing for fun. 😐

Now you have broken fingers and they are a little more upset than before.

Hollywood films aside, if you want to keep the use of your hands afterwards, punching people is a pretty poor option, especially somewhere hard and angular like the head.

rbrstr
    Free Member

i wear company clothing to and from work with our company logo clear to see. if i was involved in such an incident and someone complained to my employer i would face disciplinary action, because im still representing the company image on my commute

email a clip of the video to his employer, or put the clip on youtube and email them the link

Lifer
    Free Member

put the clip on youtube and email them the link

garage-dweller

Report report report and report again. His next discussion might be with a lady or a child who potential sexism and agism aside less able to take care of themselves. Tell his employer too then find a new commuting route for a while……..

spicer
    Free Member

Tell the police and his work… people like that deserve a lesson. Otherwise they’ll just carry on doing it until they do actually hurt someone

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Wait in the woods by a bridleway with Bombers, then see who backs down. 😉

pudd – Member
    Bottles don’t hurt that much!

The bloody do if they are full & capped, a 3″ scar on the back of my head testifies to that!

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Displaced road rage…’ is closed to new replies.