• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by CHB.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Disneyland Paris
  • restless
    Free Member

hi. 😀
    i’m taking my three boys (19mths, 8yrs and 13yrs) to Disneyland Paris in a few weeks. we’re staying for 3nights/4days.
    As i’ve never been before, i am looking for any tips/recommendations of what to do, where is best to eat etc?
    thanks, jane

nuke

Might be worth a look…

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/disneyland-paris

Are you staying in one of the Disney hotels?

Use the Fasttrack service at the rides that allow it…its free and works well. Basically go to the machines and hit the button and it’ll print a ticket that gives you a time for a ride. There is a limited number of tickets so get them in the morning.

It cost a lot but we really enjoyed Buffalo Bills Wild West show on one of the evenings

We loved the place and it was far better than I had expected. Enjoy! 😀

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Cracking place, a few weeks time will still have the Christmas celebrations on, youngest will be made up. Long queue to see santa, be prepared!

Eating, several restaurants in the park, plus some fast food type places, but I’ll put my neck on the line and say quite limited choice, and can be expensive. Hotels can sometimes be the best choice, but busy, they operate a sittings system that requires pre-booking.

Disney Village is also a good bet, Annettes diner & Rainforest Cafe, Planet Hollywood.

There are several guidebooks available, the Brits guide is good. Just consider that you need to act very European, ie don’t expect to queue except for rides, you see a charecter just push to get to the front! We went in may, saw able bodied adults with no kids pushing in front of disabled kids to get the best views at parade times- no shame!

13 year old will love the coaster rides.

Dress warm, it will feel positively baltic, we did a christmas trip a few years ago and while it didn’t snow it was freezing………..long johns advised!

epicsteve
    Free Member

Disney Village is also a good bet, Annettes diner & Rainforest Cafe, Planet Hollywood.

We’ve been a few times (wife and kids love it but it’s not really my thing!) and would tend to agree with the above.

I do recall there being an American Diner style place in the studio park which was decent, but I’m not sure if it’s still there.

restless
    Free Member

wow i really should plan my trip then!
    all i’ve done so far is book the accomodation/tickets and just thinking about booking a ferry .i’m driving over and staying at the davey crocket ranch but i cba to cook so was hoping to just eat out.
    i’ll have to buy some thermals too 🙂

CHB

Fireworks are good if there are any shows on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Disneyland Paris’ is closed to new replies.