Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Dirt Fantasy Downhill
  • willej

Don’t want to show off or anything but it seems I’ve won the singletrackworld mini league and come 7th out of 7190 overall!

What do I win? 8)

Thanks to Manon Carpenter, Troy Brosnan and Josh Bryceland. My unchanged wondertrio.

How did the rest of you do?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

A highly competitive 27th in the STW league and 2169 overall. I got so sick of the crap website I stopped even going back to check in the end.
    Mostly helped picking this legend though

mikewsmith
    Free Member

and you win the chance to set it up next year….
    You had to add each person in one at a time, no bulk approve about 4 clicks/reloads each time, it logged you out if you looked away and was a right PITA.

chvck
    Free Member

I have no idea how I did this year, I’m going to go for not that well though. I gave up trying to change my team etc… due to the website being dire!

cookeaa

10 / 57 for the STW league
    573 / 7190 for the overall

My best showing ever at pretend, internet DH spreadsheets Dirt Fantasy league…

It was a great season, I doubt I’d be able to pick the same team next year, half of them will have gone up in value…

I’m very glad I picked Manon…

warpcow
    Free Member

My team I set up using Facebook seems lost, same with the fantasy EWS. Probably did ok with it too; had Hill, Ratboy and Manon. My other team definitely put in my best result compared to previous years. I was sitting just outside the top 100 before the WC, but ended up 290 in the end. Highest I’ve had before was about 800.

toons
    Free Member

2nd in the STW
    133 overall

cookeaa

The site is a shocker and apparently they run similar services for other sports.

I can’t help wondering if STW Forum members could sort their own DH fantasy league next season, given the wealth of IT expertise on here, it’s just a spreadsheet… Sack off Dirt, nobody really expects to win the bike do they?

Limit it to 100 entrants maximum and no late entries (STW league only had 57 in it this year) just to keep things manageable… all the data for it is available online, it just requires some poor, willing sod to plug it all in to start with…

willej

Well, I’ve just had an email form Dirt and it turns out I’ve not won the STW mini-league after all! I’m only second and 12th overall. Seems the stats have been tweaked since the other day. 😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

lol I remember now why I didn’t bother looking none of the points made any sense after one of the races.

chakaping
    Free Member

It would help if we drop Dirt a line individually and offer feedback on their game, so they hopefully return to the previous supplier or a new one.

It was **** awful wasn’t it? Otherwise I’d have finished much higher obvs.

warpcow
    Free Member

Don’t know how tweaked the numbers now. Maybe added any titles for the riders. Finally seem to have finished down in 230.

They must be aware how shit this new provider has been. There’s been enough people complaining on their facebook.

Edit: just had the email about my facebook-connected team. Apparently I finished 3919 with that one. Not bad considering it didn’t exist after the 2nd-round according to the website.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Dirt Fantasy Downhill’ is closed to new replies.