Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Direct linking to fotopic – how ?
  • lowey

Up until yesterday I could DL to fotopic by taking "new" out of "newimages". Not anymore 😥 Any ideas ?

zokes
    Free Member

Use Flickr? 😉

lowey

I would, but have already 2 gig of pics (and they have been resized) on my fotopic gallery and CBA to move them over. PLus I would have to pay to get similar amounts of storage.

zokes
    Free Member

Hmmmm. Can't help in that case. TBH, the $28 pa for Flickr seems very reasonable for what you get, but I agree, it's more than $0. However, if the $0 people have removed some functionality that you can now only get from the $28 people, then I guess you have to make a choice…

Maybe just move your most popular pics to a free Flickr a/c for the time being? From what I remember, you only get limited on monthly uploads, not overall, so perhaps build up the collection slowly on Flickr instead? This may be rollocks though…

uplink
    Free Member

Just click on the image from the gallery then go to the info tab & copy the direct link URL

lowey

Hmmm… seems to have sorted itself out.

Cheers for the reply guys.

Zokes.. yeah if I was starting an image gallery from scratch then I would go for flikr now, but I just have too much stuff on fotopic to change.

CHB

hmmm nearly worked!

stratobiker
    Free Member

lowey,
    It's what uplink said…

Take a look at the help page on fotopic here…
    http://www.fotopic.net/help/directlinking.php

HTH
    SB

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Direct linking to fotopic – how ?’ is closed to new replies.