Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Digs near skyline etc south Wales .
  • bollard
    Free Member

looking for somewhere to rest me head , can you recommend any decent places to stay ?

frogstomp

Queens B&B

We stayed here a couple of weeks ago.. minutes from the start of Skyline / White’s Level and very biker-friendly..

missnotax
    Free Member

http://www.castlehotelneath.co.uk/

I stayed here last weekend – a few miles out from Afan – bike friendly and full of peeps doing the Enduro that weekend (not me I hasten to add!)!

I don’t know when you’re planning on going, but the full Skyline itself was unrideable on Saturday due to snow drifts. The trails at the bottom were fine, but at the top in the more exposed areas it was over a foot deep – so much so that we struggled to see the trail / fireroads etc.

Lower trails were all ok.

tommyhine

I stayed at the Green Lantern which is ten minutes from the bryn betws 4x area, it was in the middle of no where, they had zebras, alpachas and walbies outside and on the of the finest steaks I’ve ever had from the restaurant next door. Recommended.

makkag
    Free Member

stayed at both the above and both worked – however if you just want to ride out to the trails and ride home then you wwould be better at the Queens Allan and Denise are really good people.

If Booked another ride door to dor B&B would be Bryn Teg House B&B in Cymmer – again lovely

Afan Lodge is a bit more upmarket but at Ywall end of trails

deano8
    Free Member

Green lanterns is comfy and great steaks !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Digs near skyline etc south Wales .’ is closed to new replies.