Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Digital copy subscription number (ranting content)
  • grahamofredmarley
    Free Member

Has anyone else had problems getting sub number for the digital downloads.

I paid back on the 6th March, no email received with number.

Emailed three times asking for help, no response, not even a twitter.

Come on guys, you’ve had me cash, just give me the **** number. That’s all I want, but a response would be nice.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeee

Mark

Got no record of any outstanding email enquiries.. Who were you emailing?

Our telephone number is 01706 813344 if you would like to talk to a person.

Will-M

They must be having problems still, as I’ve not been able to download the digital versios for a week or so now. They said they’d fixed it, but it’;s still not working.

grahamofredmarley
    Free Member

Mark

emailed Claire twice & a third time via your shop “contact us” section< the two copies sent to Claire has a.pdf copy of the receipt.

please sort this out as I want to read the mag

MrNutt
    Free Member

I have had quite the opposite, Claire sorted out mine as quick as a flash!

Mark

Will.. The shop has been delivering downloads fine since Monday. Are you still having problems? Contact me direct and I’ll have a look at your account for you.

mark@singletrackworld.com

grahamofredmarley
    Free Member

Mark

I’ll call you in the morning as your obviously not prepared to sort out my account on line for what ever reason.

You had me money, all I want is my subscription number to download & enjoy, It can’t be that difficult can it??

Enjoy your copies Will & MrNutt. I’m a tad envious.

Mark

Graham,

I was at home when I replied. It was late in the evening. It was not a question of not wanting to sort it online. It was a question of being at home in my kitchen making my tea and being 14 miles away from the subscription database.

I’m in the office now though and I’m about to sit down with Claire, Sarah and Tom to sort this particular issue and a few others out.

bigyinn
    Free Member

STW Staff in life outside of work shocker!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Digital copy subscription number (ranting content)’ is closed to new replies.