Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Did Gemma Atkinson actually ride to Blackpool?
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

I did the Manchester to Blackpool night ride for the British heart foundation. Did Gemma actually ride it as advertised? Or was she just “the face?” I didn’t see her at the start and she didn’t pick up a mic’ at any point. Anyone?

midlifecrashes

Who?

IanMunro
    Free Member

What he said ^

derek_starship
    Free Member

Google is your very good friend!

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

bird from hollyoaks?

konadad
    Free Member

Don’t let your missus see you tho 😉

derek_starship
    Free Member

Yes bird from Hollyoaks

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

blonde one?

CountZero

What’s Hollyoaks?

iain1775
    Free Member

Wheres Blackpool?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ahhh, you talking about this lot?

hp_source

I did it too, left Trafford about 1:15am, and NO, I saw no sign of her either. It was raining though, so that may have been a ‘get out’ in her appearance contract.

Did you have a good time? I foolishly put myself up to riding back again (to near Oldham….). Sleep deprived and 8 hours in the saddle, a bit cold and bit wet… Ace!

derek_starship
    Free Member

My wife was in the car park as the first lot left at 01.00. No sign of Ms. Atkinson. But in last night’s Manchester Evening News there was a picture of her at the finish point…hmmmm…I don’t think so.

Yes – I had a great time – got very wet and very cold but it was an enjoyabvle if not slightly surreal experience. And I raised over £600 for the BHF!!!!

Thanks to all my kind sponsors.

smokey_jo

Yep she did ride it, in about 4 1/2 hours too. Photo’s will be on BHF site soon.
    Well done to anyone who turned out in that weather, we had surprisingly few pick ups to do in the broom wagon considering.

Any feedback for improvements for next year gladly received

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Did Gemma Atkinson actually ride to Blackpool?’ is closed to new replies.