Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Dianese trail skin owners…
  • danjthomas
    Free Member

I’m a medium kind of guy and have bought some mediums and they feel tight. Will they break in and loose. Up after a ride or two? I’m recovering from a knee op at the moment and can’t try them out till October so I’m trying to figure out if I should send them back.

Thanks

poah
    Free Member

mine haven’t gotten any looser.

olderigetfasteriwas
    Free Member

I got the large and I don’t think I have particularly big legs, 17″ top of pads, 15″ bottom of pads, if that helps,they fit perfectly and don’t slip down, crashed in them a few times too!

stompweaver

Large for me too and after a couple of months of heavy use and a few crashes mine haven’t loosened off noticeably either.

poah
    Free Member

from by blog article First fit Dianese trail skins

“Measurement wise the large pads fit my legs which are 43cm above the knee (10 cm from middle of cap) and 39cm below (15cm from middle of cap) and this corresponds to where the pads sit. I think if you were larger than 44cm (top) then you’d need the XL and smaller than 40cm (top) consider getting a medium”

how does that compare to your legs?

danjthomas
    Free Member

My legs are nowt to be proud of!! I tried them on again and they seem ok but they dont sit well on me. my knee cap is barly covered by the time i move around.

poah
    Free Member

if they are slipping down then they are too big for your legs. mine don’t move after they have settled down

paulwf

Mine initially didn’t fit that well as they were a bit stiff. After a couple of days wet riding they sat a lot better.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Dianese trail skin owners…’ is closed to new replies.