Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)
  • Dialled Bikes Owners – Photos Please
  • Plans are afoot for a new Dialled Bikes website as the current one is looking a little out of date.

If you have any decent photos you would like to share (riding photos or static photos of your bikes out in the wilderness rather than in your back garden), please feel free to send them to info[@]dialledbikes.com.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

rs
    Free Member

I'll get some of mine with its new forks on in the wilderness at the weekend, only got one up against a wall for now.

Thanks RS.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    neil853
    Free Member

Hey mike hows things? you up in the north west again anytime soon? (Neil from Thameside!)

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

Any use? Can send you the originals if you do want them.

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

I'll see if I can get one at the weekend as all mine are in my garden.

hora
    Free Member

Whats the plans for the new Alpine?

Jamie
    Free Member

Here is the only one i seem to have on my macbook at the mo, click for full 2mb+ hi-res(ish) goodness. Not the best quality tho.

Neil853 – hello! No Northern trips planned at present as I just missed the Manchester round of the BMX nationals and the final rounds are down South.

Monkey (& Jamie) – those photos are ace, please send them.

Scott – thank you.

Hora – new Alpines due in about 7 weeks. No major changes other than size revisions (all old sizes dropped – new sizes are 16"/22.25" TT and 18"/23.25" TT). Just stick with the Chameleon save your money cos having kids is an expensive game!

hora
    Free Member

I think it could just be the Orange-does-all bike 🙁

Ive even shelved plans to buy another MX5 in Oct/Nov (sell in June) to save on additional car/running costs.

jimmy

Mike – took a few yesterday, I'll post them in to you when I get them off my pal with the camera.

neil853
    Free Member

mike we're heading to scotland in late october if you fancy some mtb action! glentress and kirrotree i reckon! be mint to get out riding again! hows the family? 😀

freeridenick
    Free Member

Judges Seat, bit of a dialled bikes photo spot over the years…

BillOddie

Dialled Bikes Flickr group

Lots on there.I'm sure the photo owners won't mind if you ask them nicely.

Vortexracing

16"/22.25" TT

that sound interesting, my 15"/21" seems a bit short TBH.

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

Those pics of Andy's Kobe on Flickr remind me I really must get on with rebuilding mine.

Looking like a spacker on the Stainburn PT / Holeshot:

Bubba / LondonScott's MG still going strong in West Yorkshire as well. Shame I never re-stickered it. Stealth look is good though.

Thanks for that Bill, I didn't even know there was a Dialled Bikes Flickr Group!

Monkey, its Bubba's old MG you have (him and London Scot were Dialled Bikes first 2 customers ever). London Scot is still using his MG down in Oz (I got an e-mail from him last month).

Neil, Scotland depends on family/work commitments. A bit too far ahead to plan. Will definitely hook up next time there's a race at Preston though. Family is great. Youngest starts school next month – time flies.

neil853
    Free Member

yeah man, school! mate time time does fly! well i'll send you an email and let you know the score, are you riding mtb's much?

snotrag

@tim – that my old frame? How's it going, I miss it!

@hora – hora off pistonheads? Weird…

Snotrag = Bubba?

hora
    Free Member

bubba?

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

Bubski – it still gets ridden as regularly as I manage to ride. Favourite choice of bike when I need to compensate for low fitness and skill (so most of the time then). Still looks as shonky as the day it (finally 😉 arrived from Canuckia. You can miss it as much as you want because I can't see ever giving it back ;-P

Hope life's good with you.

T

theginjaninja
    Free Member

Various pics of mine in my Flickr stream. Not ridden it for months. Looking forward to getting back into riding next weekend!

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Kobe%20Ti&w=7763892%40N07

Here's mine…
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ginja_andy/2991639187/

(flickr html copy and paste seems to have stopped working)

Mike, I'll email you some more later and also try and get some riding shots too.
    andy on the big rock

hora
    Free Member

Is it you bubba? Remember sitting in that bar, both of us in armslings scrapping pennies together for another pint? With the girls looking across grinning at us as though we were mental? 😆

sobriety
    Free Member

I've got WillH's Kobe, and it's never getting sold, although the collection of scrapes and dents it had when i got it mean that it'll probably die sooner or later…

scruff
    Free Member

My mate Matt Kobe's still going strong. She's still a right c0ck puppet n'all.

solamanda
    Free Member

Hi Mike, good to hear your getting a new site :thumb:

cynic-al
    Free Member

I've got some pics of me mincing an Alpine in Aviemore in lycra. I bet that would sell a few!

freeridenick
    Free Member

sobriety – i saw will throw that down the mabie darkside, thats where those marks came from!!

sobriety
    Free Member

haha, when i got it i wondered if somone had driven a car into it!

Ah, Kobe, my favourite (the bike and the actress).

rs
    Free Member

Hey mike, how about some riders videos on the site. These aren't to super gnarly but my two recent efforts of me riding my alpine. I'm sure there are others and it would be good to see how far people are pushing it with theirs.

Lower Snake Trail

Upper Cut Trail

I could even cut in some sexy shots with the camera panning over the frame 🙂

freeridenick
    Free Member

http://vimeo.com/3514643

me on my PA on ranmore.

keyses2

Just mailed a few pics of my PA (not as good as some of those above though).

rs
    Free Member

looks like a fun trail nick

freeridenick
    Free Member

rs, i lived in Vancouver for 2005/6. rode on Burnaby quite abit. Loved Nicoles log etc…

alpin
    Free Member

theginjaninja
    Free Member

Well my Dad loved Kobe Ti.

Not bad for 60.

rs
    Free Member

hey alpin, watch out some gypsy's about to nick your bike 😀

Nick, not so keen on that log ride but the rest of the burnaby mountain trails are pretty good, i live right on top of the mountain too so its handy having such trails so close.

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

Jeezus that first pic of the Alpine looks hanging, the second less than helped by the model and despite it being such a lovely looking bike ;-P

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Dialled Bikes Owners – Photos Please’ is closed to new replies.