Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Dialled Bikes in shops?
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

I would quite like an Alpine but if I were to buy one I would do so with my credit card like I do with most purchases (I find it easier to manage) however Mike doesn’t accept evil credit cards so is there anywhere else that I can get one from other than directly from Dialled?

Thanks.

freeridenick
    Free Member

Head for the Hills in Dorking

Head for the Hills in Dorking is really the only proper stockist of Dialled Bikes frames in the UK.

You’ll have to wait until September/October to get an Alpine though as that’s when the new lot will be arriving.

I do take credit cards now (but prefer not to).

andywhit
    Free Member

Mike – have the new Love/Hate’s landed in UK ?

Ta.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Oh if you take them Mike Then I will just have it straight from you.

3 months you say. Guess it gives me chance to get together a few shiny bits for the build.

How does it ride with 66s?

Andy, the pre-order frames have arrived and been sent out. I think there are a couple of spares. The main batch docks next week.

I_Ache, I’ve never tried one with 66s, just 55s. I’m pretty sure Ash from trailAddiction replied to someone last week about 66s and the conclusion was they were well suited to each other.

Vortexracing

Mine rides very well with 66sl’s on. mainly set to 140/150 for round here

snotrag

Purple Alpine with MASSIVE forks is a great combo. Miss mine, even though I didnt have it long. I ran Float 36’s.

I_Ache
    Free Member

No more purples tho. 🙁

That’s right, no purple, but I honestly think the new translucent red is the nicest colour I’ve ever chosen for my frames. I plan to use it a lot more in future.

Purple was a bit of a Marmite choice.

Vortexracing

I don’t like marmite

but I do like the purple.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Any teaser pics on the new colour?

coogan
    Free Member

Purple rocks. Fact.

scruff
    Free Member

I really really really like my Alpine.
    Although I might swap it for one with the longer TT so I can use a straight seatpost.

Mike, are the new angles and dangles the same ?

Scruff, affirmative. The angles are the same, just the sizing/top tube lengths have changed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Dialled Bikes in shops?’ is closed to new replies.