Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Dialled Bikes Alpine, Stolen last night, New Mill, Holmfirth
  • Kieron
    Free Member

Hi all, popping by to post this sad news about my bike. It was stolen sometime during the early morning 30th nov from a shed in New Mill, Holmfirth

Dialled Bikes Alpine, Purple frame, Rock Shox Pike front fork. Dialled bikes handlebars, Shimano LX disc brakes, Shimano XT front and rear Mechs. Mavic 717 black rims and black spokes with Black Hope Pro 2 hubs. Hope headset, SDG Belair saddle, FSA seatpost. Kenda Blue groove on the front, Nevegal on the rear.

Distinguishing features:
    Scratch on top tube touched up with darker purple paint.
    innertube wrapped around chain stay to protect the frame from the chain.
    innertube attached to front fork between the crown and arch to act as a mud guard.
    Black tape wrapped around down tube near bottom bracket to stop bike rack marking the frame.
    Hope braided hose on front brake only.

If seen or offered anywhere for sale please get in touch or contact the police on 101, crime ref number 13130492678

dabble
    Free Member

Bastards! I’m the other side of Huddersfield, will keep my eyes peeled.

Kieron
    Free Member

Thanks Mate, appreciate it.

mcnultycop

Eyes out in Oldham.

robdob
    Free Member

Ill forward this to a couple of Holmfirth riders.

Kieron
    Free Member

Thanks guys, means alot.

jonnyrockymountain

I’ll keep my eyes open (over in Marsden)
    Kieron if I get them for you ill have them chained up in my garage ready for you to inflict severe pain!
    Ps ill pass onto a lot of my mates regarding the theft

Kieron
    Free Member

Thanks jenny, that would be great hehe 🙂

lukerevhen
    Free Member

ill keep an eye out in leeds fella, seems to be a lot of this going on in west yorks recently – had to chase some little c””ts the other day when they had a pair of bolt cutters to my lock!

beefy

I live in New Mill and I work at the high school, so I know a lot of the scrotes. Anyway, if you have anymore pictures please send them to me at radresser at g mail dot com and I will pass it around.

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that mate, will keep my eye’s out in and around Bradford.

rockhopperbike

halifax watching

Kieron
    Free Member

Thanks guys, once again it’s really appreciated.
    Hi Beefy, ta for that, don’t think I’ve got many decent pics if I’m honest, but I’ll have a look. Good thing about the Alpine is its distinct frame. That and it was a bloody good frame :(.

Zaskar93
    Free Member

B4stards. News like that makes me not feel quite so bad about snapping my Maxle on my Revs now. But living just out of New Mill myself makes me a bit nervous too. Going to post this to all my riding mates in Holmfirth to keep an eye out. Will let you know if we see owt.

Scapegoat

Kieron
    Please email me, address in profile. I will explain why when you have made contact.

Kieron
    Free Member

Thanks zaskar. A little update on this, it seems they came back Sunday night and stole my neighbours Road bikes. My garage was untouched which tells me they knew it was empty.

So anyone local please watch your bikes.

Scapegoat just emailed you.

Mrtrotter
    Free Member

I live locally and work round New Mill most days so will keep an eye open. Should be easy to spot if it’s still in the area. The local crew are also be on the look out. Also do a search on places like e-bay.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Dialled Bikes Alpine, Stolen last night, New Mill, Holmfirth’ is closed to new replies.