Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Di2… Oh Dear!
  • oldgit
    Free Member

You do come across as a pompous arse fairly regularly OG!

True, but I have actually only seen it being used by leisure riders and not at all on the race scene….yet.

I suppose this kit will be the norm in a good few years. Could have done with it last week, my left hand was so numb I couldn’t use the shifter.

And I’m waiting to see what happens with it, as I’ll get it at cost. Not what a shop would pay for it, but what the importer pays.

mboy
    Free Member

True, but I have actually only seen it being used by leisure riders and not at all on the race scene….yet.

Didn’t watch the TdF then? Lots of riders on Di2 in that! Especially useful on TT bikes allowing easy setup of multiple shift positions, not just on the end of the aero bars…

Still don’t think I’d bother with it if I had to spend my own money (to be honest, don’t think I’d bother anything above 105!), but it is damned nice to use!

dharmstrong
    Free Member

For some info, the light has just illuminated to tell me 50% charge remaining in the battery. So far 350 miles completed, with a fair bit of playing with it in the house. Shimano quote 650-1500 miles depending on number of gear changes.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Di2… Oh Dear!’ is closed to new replies.