Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • DHL parcel tracking
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

I’ve got a parcel en route from ze Germans. They’ve given me a tracking number, and said they’ve used DHL, although the number looks very Royal Mailish to me – 2 letters, 9 digits, then GB. Doesn’t work on the UK or German DHL sites, or Royal Mail.

I assume there are plenty of parcels coming here from Germany these days with bike.de and so on. Any ideas?

andytherocketeer

Try Deutschepost website too. They own DHL.
    GB to me suggests you have a shipment where it enters the UK system directly though with a Royal Mail / PArcelforce / etc. number.

I get the opposite in Germany. Order from Amazon UK, and the UK stuff ships directly from Aachen airport DHL depot with a German DHL tracking number.

edit: oh and it often takes a good 24 hours for DHL tracking site to update with actual tracking info – it often sits for hours as unknown, and then hours as DHL have been informed but it’s not yet collected from the sender (bike24 usually is like that)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

it often sits for hours as unknown, and then hours as DHL have been informed but it’s not yet collected from the sender (bike24 usually is like that)

This probably, wait a bit

thegreatape
    Free Member

It’s just turned up, so I don’t care any more. I’ve no doubt the inefficiency is at the Parcelforce end of the process.

Thanks all the same though! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘DHL parcel tracking’ is closed to new replies.