Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Dh trousers
  • cubemeup
    Free Member

Looking to buy a set but I tried a mates pair on today and the leg was pretty short.

Do any of u guys wear them? Websites only state waist size I’m looking for a 33 inside leg

JEngledow
    Free Member

cubemeup
    Free Member

Not my style

andypandy85
    Free Member

They all tend to be pretty short in the leg tbh, some brands shorter than others (TLD from experience are very short in the leg). I’m 6ft with a 33″ inside leg and find Royal 24/7 trousers to be a pretty good fit, and near as damn it long enough. I wear fairly chunky pads (Nukeproof Critical) under them too and never have issues on that front either.

HTH

Andy

Northwind

I can’t get on with mine, they fit fine but I just end up in shorts every time, they work better IMO. Just have less space for sponsors logos 😉

cubemeup
    Free Member

Think I will be sticking with my shorts then

oliverd1981
    Free Member

shinpads and soccks when it’s chilly – or cheap snowboard trousers when it’s really cold,.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Please excuse the numpty question, but I have always wondered how you ride in trousers without catching the trouser leg in the chain? I can’t imagine hardcore DHs wearing bicycle clips!

Mintyjim

Try builders/tradesmen trousers – the cordura type ones. More sizes, super tough (I use them for motorcycle enduro too) and cheaper

scruff
    Free Member

I have TLDs for DHing in the winter. I wouldnt even consider a normal ride with them if thats what your thinking. Legs are short, very heavy & warm.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Dh trousers’ is closed to new replies.