Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • DH Live
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Is the coverage started anywhere? Red Bull says 45mins and the top women will be done by then…

chvck
    Free Member

Haven’t found another stream (think the one on dirt is the same stream?) and they won’t be showing the Womens live, just show a replay of the top few I think.

edit: not nearly as good but you can watch the live timing: http://www.uci.ch/templates/BUILTIN-NOFRAMES/Template3/layout.asp?MenuId=MTU0MjY&LangId=1

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yep, top marks to Red Bull, massive step up from freecaster last year…..

wildheart
    Free Member

UCI live timing not coming through for me…I get the page but not the data.

Following Dirt on Twitter works good though 🙂

chvck
    Free Member

The data took a while to load at first for me. Twitter does seem to be just as good though!

dabble
    Free Member

Phew, just saw the womens result on twitter and thought i’d missed the whole thing!
    Fair play to red bull for the great coverage but if they’re gonna bill it as being the live womens and mens finals surely you should show the LIVE womens and mens finals, not just a replay of the top 3 (or so) women and the men live.

dabble
    Free Member

Just checked the live timings thing, Manon Carpenter had a DNF, any one know what happened?

Edit- ignore my noobness, i was looking at qualifying 🙄

chvck
    Free Member

Got injured in qualifying yesterday I believe.

dabble
    Free Member

cheers chvck

Rickos
    Free Member

Yeah, she did her shoulder in practice, so just rolled out of the hut in qualifying just to get a start for the race (she’s protected, but needs to at least start quali), but decided this morning that her shoulder was too much grief to risk racing with it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘DH Live’ is closed to new replies.