• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Duc.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Devitt Motorbike Insurance
  • Jolsa

So, called up to update my address details, they couldn’t find my new build address on their system (read they haven’t updated their address database for a while), they phone Equity Red Star who don’t have it on their system either.

Hence forced cancellation of policy, refund of money pro rata, and I have 7 days in which to find new insurance.

Oh but the lady had great delight in telling me that she’d negotiated a waiver of the cancellation fee 🙄

FuzzyWuzzy

Bit crap, some of my company’s clients are large insurers and PAF files get loaded weekly most places, although not sure how much delay there is for the PAF files themselves to get updated (which wouldn’t be under the insurers control).

Duc
    Free Member

Equity Red have always been a little bit behind the curve in my experience and Devitt have yet to get the crayons out to draw the curve from my dealings with them !
    I have to say there are some really good bike insurers and brokers but Devitt, Bennets and (due to a miss selling incident) Carole Nash will always be on the black list for me

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Devitt Motorbike Insurance’ is closed to new replies.