Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • detectorist fans
  • smartay

Oh no cant believe it another series has been and left us on a cliff edge
    any other fans out there, love the soft comedy and how ordinary the characters are

bikebouy
    Free Member

Repeated series eh.

New one on the way apparently..

wwaswas

was that a new series? I assumed it was repeats!

munkster
    Free Member

Pretty sure it’s existing eps repeated. Series 3 was reported to have “begun filming” a couple of months ago IIRC…

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Aye, new ones not started yet.

mickyfinn
    Free Member

Err it didn’t finish last night that was episode 5 of 6 although it’s not on next week due to the World Athletics Championships so ep6 is probably on week after next.

Wonderful show, do hope Series 3 is a reality.

siwhite
    Free Member

Series Three is a reality – I saw them filming a couple of weeks ago. It is filmed in north Essex and Suffolk; we were in Framlingham when they were filming in the Scout Hut next to the Castle. They also filmed the crystal shop and café scenes (and many others, I’m sure) in Framlingham. Managed to see most of the cast as they broke for lunch, which was quite fun!

smartay

Ahhhh relief, couldnt have coped with the Lance daughter, Andy and wife and the night hawks situation for months on end 😀

mashiehood
    Free Member

For those who love a bit of detecting, a good friend of mine is a real life detectorist…. with some fascinating finds on the Thames
    Look him up on instagram goes by the name of mudlark
    https://instagram.com/p/BXR9eeCjDRq/

chakaping
    Free Member

Can you start from the beginning on Iplayer, anyone know?

boxelder

Series 2 on iPlayer, 1 on Netflix I think

boxelder

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ydaSfT7B7g[/video]

😀

I’ve got a bit of a thing developing for Becky (no, not that thing…..)

chakaping
    Free Member

Cheers boxelder, think we can chromecast Netflix on the TV so might get started on it this eve.

🙂

spacey

They are definitely busy filming third series. Guy Garvey who is recently married to Rachael Sterling who plays Becky has done his 6music show from Framlington the last 2 weeks. Last weeks show had a lovely interview with Toby Jones. Such a great cast, cannot wait for the new ones to arrive. Worth a listen here

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘detectorist fans’ is closed to new replies.