Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Design me a logo – for free, obvioulsy
  • geoffj

That knighthood can’t be too far off now…

Lets not get carried away now. A bag of haggis and a bottle of the hard stuff if its good 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😯

We can but only dream of such delights, in the barren cultural wasteland that is London….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well, progress is positive so far. I’m not showing you lot anyway, because you’ll just laugh and be cruel and nasty and upset me. 🙁

IanMunro
    Free Member

Bloody hell effin, haven’t you finished yet! This is why the country is falling to bits. Too many designers, not enough engineers.
    I came up with a perfectly workable solution 5 days ago.

Drac

I hope he doesn’t finish the universe will collapse in on it’s self if a graphic designer does a job for free.

BluePalomino
    Free Member

5 days already… come on…
    the knives are sharpened, the pepper spray is shaken…
    🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

This is why the country is falling to bits. Too many designers, not enough engineers.

😆

I came up with a perfectly workable solution 5 days ago.

😆

I’m having fun. GeoffJ seems reasonably happy so far. 🙂

I can guarantee he and Auchtergaven Primary School will get something a little better than the Lympic Logo…

the-muffin-man

I can guarantee he and Auchtergaven Primary School will get something a little better than the Lympic Logo…

How do we know if you won’t show us!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Because it’s actually impossible to do any worse. Let’s face it! 😀

geoffj

It’s looking very good. Elfin’s captured the essence of what we are about and incorporated it into a design. In fact, I’d best start thinking about them bags of haggis!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I am very curious as to the creative execution of this brief…

the-muffin-man

Have yer done owt yet!

You may as well post it as we’ll only keep looking the the school’s website till it appears! 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

He keeps coming up with ideas that are shitter than the 2012 logo and his mum doesn’t like any of them 😉

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Elfin is already a saint in my eyes..

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

He keeps coming up with ideas that are shitter than the 2012 logo and his mum doesn’t like any of them

😆

She would tell me, as well..

Youse’ll see it in good time. It’s near enough done; just waiting for some feedback off the school and kids and that.

Pfft. It’s not a big deal, just somebody asked for a little favour, and I’m in a position to do it for them.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I bet it won’t be as good as the stuff FredDibnah used to do when he frequented these parts

the-muffin-man

As its for a primary school I do hope you’ve used Comic Sans – as under local education guidelines its now compulsory to use this font for any school related work!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

T-M-M; have you seen the website??? 😯

Actually, that reminds me of a new thread I was going to post. Maybe tomorrow though.

the-muffin-man

T-M-M; have you seen the website???

Yep – its a gorgeous piece of retro website design done in a minimalist style. I’m particularly fond of some of the blue text on a red background.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah but in fairness, that’s someone doing that in their spare time, as part of a nice community effort. Not everyone is blessed with awesome web-design skills. I’m sure whoever did it does an admirable job elsewhere.

Don’t criticise, but help for make better. Is good for community.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

That’s what I like about Fred – he can take a joke.

I would happily buy you a drink should we ever be in the same place at the same time Fred me old mucker.

the-muffin-man

Don’t criticise, but help for make better. Is good for community.

You’re the one doing googly-eye smileys as if to express horror at their website!!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Not horror, just that the entire website’s text is in that font.

Thank you MF! 😀

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Design me a logo – for free, obvioulsy’ is closed to new replies.