Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Descent gear dot com, They really are very nice!
  • khani
    Free Member

Had a mix up on some bars a while ago that ended with me getting A refund of bar and post costs, get up this morning and a new set of 2011 renthal 780 fatbars are on the doormat waiting for me FREE!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!
    Cheers Si, many many thanks, top service 😀 happy birthday to me 😛

mikewsmith
    Free Member

he is a very nice chap!

khani
    Free Member

He is indeed, it’s very refreshing to deal with nice people who are genuinely helpfull

PJ266
    Free Member

Has sent me small bits and bobs from re-build kits for free before, real impressed with them.

khani
    Free Member

Bump, because I’m soooo chuffed!!!! 😆

nuke

Used them to buy Oury Lock-on grips several times and the service was always great (+ free stickers)…don’t seem to sell them anymore 🙁

GW
    Free Member

Cool! I’ve always found Si to be pretty helpful too and thanks need to go out to him from me too as he has raked in spares box to help me out before. It would be nice not to be told what tyre you should want tho ;). (Tho to be fair Si’s far from the only trackside vendor guilty of this trait)

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Si is a seriously good guy – sorted a big problem with one of my orders a while back

khani
    Free Member

Oooooh baby!! Their so wi———- 😯 ———de!!! 8)

valleydaddy
    Free Member

my favourite shop to call into whenever I go to Birmingham, always costs me dearly but has all the stuff you need and some you don’t but wish you had the balls to need if you catch my drift

khani
    Free Member

if you catch my drift

Oh yes! Eyes bigger than my abilities sometimes 😳

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Descent gear dot com, They really are very nice!’ is closed to new replies.