Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Demo booked from 18 bikes tomorrow – where to ride?
  • sheck

Never been to the Peak before, hoping to ride from the shop and would prefer to be able to map a route into my gps tonight to save faffage en route… Any suggestions for a couple of hours on a Saturday …

18bikes

I don’t know about putting a route into a GPS to follow – but we can certainly give some pointers when you collect the bike. Loop up aston/down roman road then loop up shatton to the mast/bradwell edge is a popular one without heading far from the village if you need to cut short?

Si

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Go up the road towards Roman Road then Hope cross back down to Clough farm.Depends how long you have.Dont go down the beast you might kill the bike :roll:.Great place to test a bike have fun.

br
    Free Member

Look at a map… 🙄

Duggan

Or just ask on a forum?

jambalaya
    Free Member

What are you testing ?

The Peaks is a stunning place to ride, take your own bike and stay over and do a big ride on Sunday. As above the shop will show you some routes, with a map it’s fairly easy to find your way around.

sheck

Riding a Solaris… Am excited

Would love to stay over and make a weekend of it, but it’s taken me weeks to sort out a days biking let alone 2!

h4muf
    Free Member

You’ll have a mint time!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Demo booked from 18 bikes tomorrow – where to ride?’ is closed to new replies.