Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Delamere Monday Night Ride
  • davedodd
    Free Member

Hi All,

7.30 as usual in the normal place for great riding and better cakes.

Helmets and lights required. Anyone welcome, but please note that you ride at your own risk, this is not an organised ride.

See you there.

Dave

John_Rowlands
    Free Member

Hi, havent got any lights, can i still come? got headtorches so could bring one of those.

davedodd
    Free Member

It stays light til about 8.45pm, so if you’re happy to risk a bit of a dull ride back to the car park….. 😉

We won’t knowingly leave you behind unless we don’t like you, or there’s not enough cakes to go around 😯

Deb (Cake baker and Dave’s missus)

We ride til about 9.30 so it could be a while in the dark or we’ll point you in the direction of the cars..

John_Rowlands
    Free Member

Thanks. I do plan to invest in a set of lights but cant justify it when summers nearly here! Would be nice to meet you guys, always nice to ride with a group. See you there 😀

Marmoset
    Free Member

Likely to be absent tomorrow, given it’s y wedding anniversary, but we’ll see….

Hopefully have a new bike as well tomorrow, but that’s another situation out of my control!

steve_b77
    Free Member

Still stuck in the soddin flat lands, I’ll be back in June though

Adam@Homers
    Free Member

I’ll be there – I think Vik will be making an appearance too!

davedodd
    Free Member

Judging by this heatwave we’re having I think a lot of people will be putting in an appearance!!!

I’ll just go and bake a few more cakes……………..

Debs

davedodd
    Free Member

Deb,

Can I have some Diet Coke flavour muffins please.
    Going cross eyed with report writing!!!!!

Dave

JonBurns
    Free Member

Diet coke muffins that might put a few people off tonight, good going!

davedodd
    Free Member

you’ll have gingerbread, lemon meringue muffins, custard cream biscuits, banana toffee loaf and eccles cakes and bloomin’ well like it 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Delamere Monday Night Ride’ is closed to new replies.