Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Delamere forest monday night rides
  • pintofbestbitter
    Free Member

having not been in a few years now, was wondering if there are still Monday night jobs from Delamere woods? There used to be an easy-ish spin starting at 7 followed by muffins afterwards…

Anyone got any info please? Thanks in advance for help!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I go out most nights, and have yet to say many out in the eveninings..

Yer welcome to join me anytime..

Marmoset
    Free Member

Starts at 7.30 at the usual place, should be nice and muddy tonight 😆

Rich

sharkbait
    Free Member

Starts at 7.30 at the usual, should be nice and muddy tonight

Was loveley and muddy yesterday and the Hell Runner should have stirred it up a bit more 😀

rick@twelve50bikes

If you ever can’t make the Monday night ride, we (Twelve50 bikes) do a regular ride on Wednesdays. Usually starts at 6.30 at the usual, though worth checking with the shop as it can change.

pintofbestbitter
    Free Member

Nice work chaps. And it’s brightening up. Hopefully see yous later!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Was loveley and muddy yesterday and the Hell Runner should have stirred it up a bit more

Great, just what it needs 🙄 The Perimeter Trail is in sh1t state as it is..

Here hoping the snow they have forecxast for Wednesday night is right, and the trails get a chance to freeze.

Its like the Somme up by the old Hospital…

pintofbestbitter
    Free Member

I got stuck in traffic on the M56 so turned up 10 minutes late…only 2 cars in the car park by the cafe. Had you already left by then or did no-one turn up?

bilberryhunter
    Free Member

One of the cars was mine, think the weather put a few off as well as the 10 mile tailback on the M6 delaying many riders journey home.

As no one else was around I set off solo at 7:30 to do a bit of route reconnaisance in order to string a really good 9 mile or so winter loop together using the best of the well drained stuff.

The worst thing about the forest in winter is stopping dead in a stinking bog of a mud pool and having to put yor feet down which promptly sink in over ankle depth.

Anyway got it sussed for next week and hopefully the regulars will turn up.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

If you want showing around, then sing out, I live 2kms from Delamere, and would gladly show you around…

Ive even got a nice 10km off road route straight from the front door into the Forest…

🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Delamere forest monday night rides’ is closed to new replies.