• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by chip.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Definitely the most annoying thing to happen today.
  • everyone
    Free Member

Managed to tear a hole in my new shorts on their very first ride. They were feeling really comfortable as well.

chip
    Free Member

Nice plug !

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Morning glory?

JoeG
    Free Member

Buy the right size next time. Just because you used to be a medium, doesn’t mean that you still are! 😉

everyone
    Free Member

It was the broken metal fence that jumped out at me! Honestly didn’t mean to plug some landlord there, if I was going to drop plugs I’d say that I was riding in my new Loughborough uni students cycling club bibshorts 😉

righog
    Free Member

If you hit a metal fence in the shorts area and all you got was ripped shorts, I would class that as the least annoying thing that could have happened.

chip
    Free Member

You was lucky, I have a mate who has had to have his testicles stitched up twice after having ripped them open twice while climbing over the same barb wire topped fence (shortcut home from the pub) a couple of years apart.

If he had not have moved home he probably would have lost them by now as he carried on using the short cut even after the second time .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Definitely the most annoying thing to happen today.’ is closed to new replies.