Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Deezer .. Peoples thoughts ?
  • stumpy_m4
    Free Member

just having a look at this, seems quite good and they offer a 30 day free trial

santacruzsi
    Free Member

It’s pretty good , has a good range and choice on there too. I had it free with my EE phone account. Can use it on other devices and chrome cast too, however it never seemed to work on mine. Give it a whirl.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Its OK.. Spotify premium is better though. There’s a promo on for 3 months for 99p month

firestarter
    Free Member

I’ve had it 2 years but its just expired I liked it and used it a lot. But ialso use Google music for my own cd collection so I’ve just taken Google premier for 3 months free trial. Tbh it’s not as good as deezer. I like the deezer listening suggestions in particular. Once my free Google is up I’ll be back to deezer I think. Only problem I sometimes had was casting to sonos direct from deezer but the sonos app now bypasses that anyway

Give them all a try they all offer at least a month free iirc

sadexpunk

i like it. prefer it to spotify. im doing a trial of both at the moment and deezer is starting to be my ‘go to’ app. maybe because spotify isnt supported well enough with my chromebook/ chromecast, but i prefer the white interface of deezer over the black of spotify too.

im slowly coming over to the way of paying a tenner a month for ever to stream my music now, rather than play my cds/rip to mp3/flac etc. i seem to listen to more music now im doing it this way and i love the way i can just play downloaded playlists on my phone in the car through aux too.

deezer customer support is also far better than spotify CS.

somouk
    Free Member

I use it and like it a lot. They are missing some albums and bits but you can always upload a digital copy of that to your account.

mrchrispy

Had it the last year as it was a sonos promo.
    Like it a lot but I’m going to see how it I get on without it, will probably do some of the other trials but may end up back with deezer, been very happy with it.

thekingisdead
    Free Member

I prefer it to Spotify – whose GUI I just don’t ‘get’.

6 months free on deezer as a three customer too.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I got a free trial with my Samsung telly, and have continued to use it since. As mentioned, I just don’t like the Spotify interface.

Use it via iOS, Android and Mac apps. All good.

thorpie
    Free Member

Use Deezer Elite through Sonos, like it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Deezer .. Peoples thoughts ?’ is closed to new replies.