Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • deezer – how can i 'unlink a streaming account'?
  • sadexpunk

struggling with this…..

got a fair few hundred songs in a bbc playlister playlist thats linked to a deezer and spotify account. if im on the bbc music site and click the + sign besides a song, it adds them to my ‘sadexpunk’ bbc playlist. it then prompts me to sync with deezer, i say yes, it finds extra tracks, but opens in an old deezer account i dont use any more. id like to cancel that acc and get it linked to present deezer account.

ive googled it and in the FAQs it says to go to bbc settings and choose to ‘unlink streaming account’. i cant find it anywhere, just cant seem to find where to bin the old deezer account and get it linked to new account.

can anyone help me out here please?

thanks

sadexpunk

bump for the sunday crew?

really frustrating me, just cant find how to unlink one account and link a new one.

help please? 🙂

thanks

sadexpunk

another bump a month later, still tearing my hair out over this. emailed bbc and no reply either.
    can anyone link me to where i can unlink my streaming account?

thanks (hopefully)

Jamie
    Free Member

1. Download the BBC Music App on either Android or iOS.

2. Launch app and log in with your BBC info.

3. Go to Menu > Edit My Settings > Linked Music Services

4. Unlink Deezer account.

5. Go to Deezer.com and make sure you are logged in to your current Deezer account, or at least logged out of the old Deezer account.

5. Head back to the Beeb’s website, and hit the Deezer button. It should now prompt to link to your current Deezer account, or ask you to log in to Deezer and link accounts, if you’re currently not logged into the Deezer website.

6. Fire off a letter to the BBC asking why the **** there is no unlink option on the website.

sadexpunk

jamie may i kiss you please??

thanks a lot, worked a treat 🙂 just some little glitch that has only exported 178 of the 500ish tracks in there but its a start and im happy with that.

thanks a lot mate

Jamie
    Free Member

jamie may i kiss you please??

Sure, why not.

Before we get to that stage, I should say cheers as well. Didn’t realise you could do stuff like that with the BBC Music site, or that they had an app. As a fellow Deezer user, it looks like a handy way to get music into the service.

sadexpunk

My favourite way of listening to music now. 6 music on through the day, every few days go through the djs shows and tick all the good songs, export to deezer, play in deezer on shuffle.

Pleased we’ve both got something out of it then 🙂

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘deezer – how can i 'unlink a streaming account'?’ is closed to new replies.