• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by CHB.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Decent Halfords in West Yorkshire?
  • meandyuk

I've got a cycle to work voucher that i've just about decided to blow on a Boardman FS Team. After hearing some horror stories about i'm keen to find a decent branch, so can anyone recommend one in West Yorkshire??

Thanks
    Andy

firestarter
    Free Member

the one at killingbeck in east leeds by the police station has a bike hut and the staff actually ride too. ive never had a problem with them there

steve_b77
    Free Member

The one in Sheffield down past the old steel works int he middle of town is good

ton

ditto what mick said…… 8)

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

I used to work in the Huddersfield one.

I think the usual staff have now gone and it's not worth your time.

firestarter
    Free Member

hey you stalking me tony lol

meandyuk

Great, thanks – i've been to the killingbeck one and they seemed OK so i'll order from there.

Cheers,
    Andy

Big-Bud
    Free Member

danny holroyd is store manager in huddersfield ex british trials champ & top lad to boot.

organic355
    Free Member

Decent Halfords

Ban Him!!!!

Xan
    Free Member

Do what I did. Buy it, they built it, take it home, fix the f£!k ups (on mine it was bats on like a chopper, rotars/pads not lined up, stem loose) then ride it. All the problems were after it was supposidly pdi checked.

meandyuk

Yeah i'm going to do a good check before it goes anywhere – although from the sounds of it all the major bits are pre-fitted by Boardman. How bad can it be when I get it? 🙂

CHB

Another vote for Killingbeck one in Seacroft (Leeds).
    Also the one in Wakefield has quite a good selection of Boardman bikes.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Decent Halfords in West Yorkshire?’ is closed to new replies.