Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Dec 1st.. Advent Calenders, Christmas is coming..!!!!
  • yunki
    Free Member

Isn’t it all very exciting!!
    Well, it is if you have young kids… what a great day

My wife has taken the kids out for a big slap up family lunch as it’s her dad’s sixtieth.. So why you may ask, am I sat at home typing my thoughts to you ‘orrible lot..?

because today is a special day for me too.. 😐

muddydwarf
    Free Member

<wipes tears from eyes at the memory of THAT thread>

Ambrose

I hope you dress as Santa for the big delivery on the special day.

takisawa2

Two calendars here, little doors for 1st ripped off in haste to get at the choc within… 🙂

PiknMix
    Free Member

My Cadbury chocolate in my calendar tasted rank! Might use it for melting into my porridge each morning instead. It was santa today, I’m guessing tomorrow will be a robin and Tuesday a parcel.

slackalice
    Free Member

Lego Star Wars here – the one with a festive Jango Fett at the end. Anyway, apparently Y15-C05 appeared this morning… Older R2 type droid, so Im led to believe 🙂

thepurist

Home made advent calendar here filled with stuff like choccy brazils and individual pralines.

matt_outandabout

Have we heard from yunki yet?
    We have a family Lego advent calendar. 8)

yunki
    Free Member

Posting from the bathroom.. I don’t feel that I have anything useful to contribute to the thread at present..

feeling hollow

matt_outandabout

😯

stumpyjon

We did our own Star Wars advent calender, bought a kit (spider droids) split the instructions up and bagged the parts by day. Kept me happy for a couple of hours and t’ little un gets far more lego for the same money.

eskay

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Dec 1st.. Advent Calenders, Christmas is coming..!!!!’ is closed to new replies.