Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Dear STW
  • eth3er
    Free Member

Is it possible to have a multiple page thread on here that doesn’t descend into a name calling, ‘I know better’, ‘you are wrong’, ‘you all shut the **** up’ and all this miles away from the OPs’ post, with valid well thought out responses past the first page ever so ignored?
    I’m not saying change, I thought I’d ask.

Dino
    Free Member

Your hoping!
    Sites full of *****??@@@@@ and ****
    i respect you 4 trying thou

mtbfix

Don’t read any thread over 15 posts. Those long jobs are where the name calling seems to start.

djglover
    Free Member

Welcome to the internets turd face

HTH

cynic-al
    Free Member

OP what a stupid ****!

😉 ETC

wwaswas

well, no one can accuse djglover of swear filter avoidance…

philconsequence
    Free Member

my “swinley superfunsupersexual fun ride” thread was a multipage thread full of sexiness 😀

it can be done.

LHS
    Free Member

Turds the word.

Harry_the_Spider

I thought Grease was The Word.

These guys think it is.

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Generally only seems to be stuff like picture threads – ‘show me your…’ etc. Though they can take a grim turn sometimes…

Solo
    Free Member

APMSL @ DjGlover

😆

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I thought Grease was The Word.

These guys think it is.

Not strictly true, Barry Gibb wrote the song but it was performed by Frankie Valli.

Dog breath.

binners

Alternatively you could incorporate a device, that when a certain level of vitriol is reached, triggers an application which allows the two combatants to start virtually handbagging each other on screen, while the rest of us bay like hounds on a live news feed at the bottom of the screen

Are there any flash developers who could make my dream a reality.

Failing that we could arrange arguments to be settled by genuine gladatorial combat with Maces and hammers and pointy stuff. And possibly some lions.

Harry and Terrahawk – how about arranging this for the evenings entertainment at HTN? I nominate the first fight to be between Hora and Ton 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Dear STW’ is closed to new replies.