• This topic has 20 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Bucko.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Deals on RockShox Reverb Droppers?
  • dustytrails

Before I push the button, any better deals on Reverb Droppers than £189 including bleed kit?
    Cheers

JackHammer

Also intrigued.
    Especially if they’re stealth ones…?

Or other brands that are equally as good.

carlos
    Free Member

Which one??

Stealth or non-stealth
    Post diameter
    Post length
    Drop
    left or Right lever

They all make a difference

hopkinsgm

As an aside, CRC are around that price (or 10% cheaper if you have a BC membership) [edit] for a non-stealth [/edit]. The Reverb I bought from them a few months back turned out to be a retail packed one with bleed kit (etc.) despite what the website said.

nwmlarge
    Free Member

bikebitz on pink bike

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1657875/

He is legit i have bought brakes, post, gears etc off him no problems.

dustytrails

Which one??

Stealth or non-stealth
    Post diameter
    Post length
    Drop
    left or Right lever
    They all make a difference

Non Stealth 30.9 dia 420 but could possibly get away with shorter – probably rh lever and mount on left to keep under the bars

Bucko

£10 cheaper at Winstanleys

http://www.winstanleysbikes.co.uk/product/61200/RockShox_Reverb_Seatpost

I’m after a 30.9, 380, 125 drop non stealth with RH lever and that’s the cheapest I’ve found. The German sites aren’t cheaper anymore like they were when I bought my last one nearly 4 years ago

dustytrails

I’m after a 30.9, 380, 125 drop non stealth with RH lever and that’s the cheapest I’ve found.

Thanks Bucko.

alexxx
    Free Member

I’ve got a none stealth 125mm one that has been used about 5x… yours for £115 posted.

Bucko

So is £180 the cheapest around at the moment?

yorkycsl
    Free Member

paid 200 CRC for 31.6 150 drop Stealth a few months ago, cheapest I could find at the time.

Bucko

They were £160 during the Black Friday nonsense, wish I needed one then

welshfarmer

Ask you LBS how close they can get to the internet prices. You may be pleasantly surprised. Plus it will make life much easier when you come to return it in a few months time for sagging 🙂

Bucko

I think that’s what I’ll do, it’s booked in for some work next week so maybe they could fit it at the same time too

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

The reverbs from winstanleys that you have linked to are non stealth. As for asking you LBS to price match the Internet the trade price is usually more than Internet.

Bucko

Non stealth is what I’m after, same as the OP

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

Sorry misread by me.

carlos
    Free Member

Just ordered one from Evans, free deliver to store tomorrow.

30.9, R-hand plunger, 125mm drop, 420 length £189.99

Cheapest I could see for what I wanted and quick delivery/collection. Hand for when it needs to go back too 😉

drovercycles
    Free Member

As for asking you LBS to price match the Internet the trade price is usually more than Internet.

Yes – this is true, but as Welshfarmer says, if you ask, you might be surprised. The UK distributor (Fisher) is actually being pretty supportive of the LBS at the moment, and helping stockists price-match on a case-by-case basis. If you’ve got a decent LBS, why not talk to them, and see what they can do for you. They may surprise you, and they’d undoubtedly appreciate your business.

jamesfts
    Free Member

Looking for a Stealth, long as possible 31.6, RH lever if anyone has spotted a bargain or has one kicking around.

Have a 30.9 LEV with Southpaw to trade…

Bucko

My LBS just price matched CRC without me even asking. Sorted

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Deals on RockShox Reverb Droppers?’ is closed to new replies.