Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • dealing with random texts….
  • neilnevill
    Free Member

A. may actually be less embarrassing for her. If I do B, she knows someone, the ‘wrong one’ has got her messages and may fell a bit stupid. With A she can presume no-oe has got her messges.

I’m still running with A….but improving an otherwise slightly dull evening with thoughts of C and F. If she keeps messaging I’ll probably move to B though.

Cougar

Arrange to meet her.

Discover she’s 12.

Get arrested. Observe film camera.

Appear on “Britain’s Got Nonces,” scheduled to rerun on Dave for the next five years.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Funny how the people most likely to hurt her feelings are…well…

Cougar

CountZero

I’ve had random texts on the past, in fact I used to get loads asking for songs to be played and answering competitions, my number was somewhat similar to some crappy commercial radio station that hadn’t got to grips with short text numbers, so I had a boilerplate answer template saying ‘Sorry, that service is not available. Please check your number and try again’ as I sometimes got two or three a day it gave me a certain satisfaction in pointing out they were stupid and incapable of writing down a phone number correctly. Stopped happening some years back, but I still get random texts from time to time, so I just send back ‘Sorry, I think you have the wrong number’, and almost alwYs get back ‘Ooops, sorry about that :0)’. That way nobody’s embarrassed or annoyed.

I guarantee it’s your ‘mates’ with a number you don’t know, on the wind up.

Either play along and have a laugh, or give it up now to save your blushes.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘dealing with random texts….’ is closed to new replies.