Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Deal or bloody no deal!
  • bobbyg81
    Free Member

Why is that crap still on TV? Where do they get the contestants? What a bunch of overly dramatic tossers. All so bloody quirky! And Noel? Welcome to The Dream Factory pilgrims! What a wankstain!

Phew. That’s better!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Is it really that bad ?

I’ve never watched it as I’ve always assumed that a quiz show with Noel Edmonds is likely to be pretty rubbish.

How long do you have to watch it for to get a full flavour of how bad it is ? I might give it a go.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Between 5 and 10 minutes you will have so much rage within, you will want to throttle every bit of life from evryone involved, in any way with the show. It’s horrendous!

dogbert
    Free Member

Id live to go on that and just say “ill have that one, that one, that one, that one, that one, that one, that one, that one, that one, that one, that one etc……and no i dont want to speak to the chuffing banker” then sit there in akward silence for the next 29 minutes.

And if i see one more person sitting with their hands against their mouth in a tense praying pose (you know what i mean) i may lose it and start spraying bullets

**** overblown guessing game

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Good to hear it’s not just me! The rage I felt was a bit worrying!

mdavids
    Free Member

No you’re doing it all wrong. Watch it hoping to see some tragic cases get too greedy and walk away with nothing – the schadenfreude is wonderful.

SST
    Free Member

I didn’t watch much daytime tv last time I was in th UK, but this and “Golden Balls” were both painful.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Watch it hoping to see some tragic cases get too greedy and walk away with nothing

That they walk away with their lives, is too much for most of these people!

Cougar

I caught the end of one last week. The contestant won 70k. He was absolutely gutted and crying his eyes out.

Say what you like about it, but it’s an interesting social / psychology experiment.

xcgb
    Free Member

What really boils my urine is when they start talking about the strategy and how strong a board they have

Oh and when they KNOW whats in the box

Oh and the ‘kin lucky charms

Oh and how they all cry for the contestant even though they want them to lose

Oh and how **** nice they are to each other that would never happen here!

Oh and there is no one on the end of that phone Noel!

This is why its not on in my house anymore!

joao3v16
    Free Member

The programme could be over in 5 minutes without all the fannying about trying to create tension etc.

I still can’t believe anyone deliberately chooses to sit down and watch a group of strangers opening a load of boxes.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

My mate won £80k but swapped his box or whatever it was you do.

He gave away £250k in doing so. 😐

binners

The better half watches it all the time. I find it utterly incomprehensible. From what I can make out, its basically like televising someone picking their lottery numbers. In the most convoluted, hammed-up way imaginable.

I always view it as a wasted opportunity. I think it could be greatly enlivened if some of the boxes contained rabid, dangerous animals, high explosives, or nerve gas

xcgb
    Free Member

Thats the other thing!!!
    Its just greed… he WON 80k but he thinks he lost the elusive 250

molgrips
    Free Member

I have never watched it, bar a minute or so whilst flicking through. I’ve no idea what it’s about or how it works.

I am smug in this absence of knowledge.

xcgb
    Free Member

I always view it as a wasted opportunity. I think it could be greatly enlivened if some of the boxes contained rabid, dangerous animals, high explosives, or nerve gas

Yes i would watch that, thats drama!

joeegg
    Free Member

My wifes an avid watcher of it.She’s constantly advising the contestant which boxes to pick and when to go for the “deal”.
    Once i’d accepted the deal with 70K in my pocket i wouldn’t give a toss about whats in the other boxes.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Deal or bloody no deal!’ is closed to new replies.