Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Deal Extreme – What if it goes wrong?
  • jwt
    Free Member

Light turned up today, won’t light up, battery reads at 2.35volts, left on charge, green led is lit (is it green charging – red charged?) still at 2.35volts about 4 hrs later, is the battery a dud?
    Does anyone have any experience of getting an RMA number? I’ve been on ‘live chat’ for 50 minutes – still waiting for an operator……
    🙁
    Please don’t bother with the “you should have bought UK for the warranty”, if I had the money I would have.

singletracksurfer

I gave up in the end 🙁

they insisted I took a picture of the ‘missing’ bit!
    others have said service is ok, just very slow.

cp

Just go onto their website, to the contact centre / resolution stuff whatever they call it. Raise an enquiry with them and they have responded well enough to my queries. Took a couple of days to respond, but they cancelled my order and refunded quickly on an item which went out if stock. Have heard good things about their returns process as well. Could well take a while to sort, I assume they have minimal staff to keep costs down.

jwt
    Free Member

Just checked again, now up to 7.17volts, maybe give it a bit longer, but looking good…….still did want to try it out and see what its like, maybe tomorrow?

Northwind

I found things slow to get going, but once under way better than many UK shops, surprised me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Deal Extreme – What if it goes wrong?’ is closed to new replies.