Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Deal Extreme giving me the runaround over my lights…
  • toys19
    Free Member

So I ordered 3 sets on 23rd nov, and by the 12th dec when they still hadnt shipped I sent a mesage throught the web customer support thing. They tell em out of stock change order or go for a refund, I wanted to wait but the customer support asst just kept pushing for a refund, finally on xmas eve I relented having sourced some on ebay for 15 quid more. Anyway my brother ordered his 2 days after me, he put in a ticket on the 19th dec and they responded today with, in stock shipping now….
    What is goin on?

sometimes52
    Free Member

I ordered one set on the 25/11. It is still showing as out of stock on my invoice on their website. I expected to be waiting around six weeks or maybe longer when taking christmas holidays and the genral rise in demand.

kevonakona
    Free Member

Not everywhere shuts for christmas.

sometimes52
    Free Member

no i'm sure they don't but considering it will have to go through various companies, couriers etc to arrive on your doorstep somewhere along the line this could have a knock-on effect

cannondaleking
    Free Member

i ordered mine on the 13-12-09 and on the 23-12-09 i got an email with tracking number saying shipped and email today sayin it left hong kong so should be here soon as

fozzyuk

Ordered mine in October, arrived early November but dead on arrival. Sent them back and ordered a separate P7 in the meantime.

Finally got my replacement and they sent me another P7 not the bastid.

toys19
    Free Member

Hmmm. I'm royally peeved, I don't mind waiting I just cant understand why the customer service girl was pushing all the time for a refund…

fozzyuk

You pays your money and takes your chances I guess. Still I'm 70 odd dollars out plus 8 quid for my return postage.

DezB
    Free Member

I ordered early November and still hadn't received by 22nd December. People who had ordered after me were receiving theirs. So f^&k em. I cancelled the order. Probably the same CS girl as you, suggested a couple of times I cancel or order something else.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Deal Extreme giving me the runaround over my lights…’ is closed to new replies.