Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • DE Razor Blades. Feathers. Where from please?
  • bigblackshed

Gentlemen.

A reliable source of Feathers blades if you would be so kind? I have found some but was looking for alternatives to compare for value.

Thank you kindly.

nstrachan
    Free Member

shaving-shack.com is where i get mine, prefer derbys though.

beinbhan

eBay

Stoner
    Free Member

+1 shaving shack.

Ive tried others, but keep coming back to feathers. Just got to finish of the last of my derbys and israelis.

bensales
    Free Member

I usually go for whoever is cheapest on Ebay, but the most recent lot came from Shavingworld via Amazon. About 19 quid for 100 blades.

dknwhy

Ebay for me too.

matthewjb
    Free Member

http://www.shaving.ie

Seems to be cheaper than Shaving shack

100 Derby for £11

chewkw
    Free Member

I got 4 pillar packs (100 blades per pillar pack) of black package platinum coated Feather SS blade which I bought while traveling in the far east. I bought them for myself but if you want I can spare 100 or 200 or 300 so let me know. I am not sure how much the postage will be but I can check it out later.

Similar to this but slightly different packaging and it is genuine. Not fake. I tried it and the blade did not rust. I was told the package has been redesigned/updated but and was assured it was genuine.

Notice the Feather logo different? This is the only different.

The 2nd photo is back to front. i.e. if I turn the pillar pack in the 1st photo the back is the same.

There you go … let me know.

Oh ya … give me an offer including postage. Bear in mind I had to carry them half way around the world.

🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

Chewie – would you accept £15+p&p?

bigblackshed

Chewie. I’d be interested in a pillar too for Stoners quoted price.

Thanks for all the other links, Gents.

I tried a sample pack of different blades from eBay after I bought my Merkur last Xmas. Settled on Astra greens but liked the sharpness of the Feathers but wasn’t quite man enough at the time. I then ordered a small quantity of Astras, Feathers and Derbys to try. Only tried one Derby and it wasn’t for me. Now I’ve switched to the Feathers and they work for me.

I’ve got some opened packs of Derbys and Treets that are free to anyone that wants them. 9 Derbys and 5 Treets.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Big black shed I may be interested in derby and treats as I’m still trying to find a blade I’m comfortable with,

bigblackshed

Ron. Send me your address and I’ll pop them in the post. My email in profile.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Email sent mate

Stoner
    Free Member

ron, drop me a line too, as I have an unopened box (5) of derbys for you too.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Stoner

Cheers mate email sent

chewkw
    Free Member

£16 + postage and you got a deal.

Will check the postage later on as they are not light.

I can spare 3 pillar packs. i.e. 100 blades x 3.

I am keeping a pillar for myself …

Email me.

Will try to get back to you guys regarding postage hopefully not later than Wednesday.

Payment by cash (if you’re in GeordieLand), cheque or via bank transfer as I do not use PayPal or other forms of payment.

Cheers

😀

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘DE Razor Blades. Feathers. Where from please?’ is closed to new replies.