Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • David Cameron's Wife
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Hangs head in shame. Then again, I did admit my slagging was down to her politics, not her looks. Having said that, I fully agree with the last sentence of your post, S&J.

nickc

LoL at Sooty's Hippocrocapig….

hora
    Free Member

Must admit, Sarkozy wins hands down. Thing is, I bet all of Berlisconis women* beat everyones 😉

*Even if they are technically only on 'loan' to him..

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

LoL at Sooty's Hippocrocapig….

The term in Barnsley is 'kangarillapig' same meaning I would imagine.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Always thought it was 'hippocrocadillypig' but each to their own!

higgo
    Free Member

I can't remember there being a pool table in the Cadbury House

My memories of the Cadbury House are a bit vague (can't think why!) and I was a regular there for nearly 10years but wasn't there a pool table sort of outside under some sort of cover?

There were definitely pool tables upstairs in The Mont though. And I would have put Tricky in The Mont more than the Cadbury House too.

Moses

You could be right about which pub it was. I remember the geography rather than the name, & the Mont was only 50yds from the Cadbury.

theotherjonv

Angry Dragon?

Dobbo

SamCam looks like an old Cheeky Girl in that 1st pic.

waynekerr
    Free Member

I'd do her, but then again my wife's so ugly, I only take her out once a year, Halloween.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

hmm, i've always said hippocrocaheffapig

allthepies
    Free Member

I think she's hot.

(No I don't get out much)

iDave
    Free Member

if you think that 'thing' is 'hot' you have serious problems

maybe you'd do her as she has a pulse and you're desperate, but that doesn't make someone hot………

Markie
    Free Member

Angry Dragon?

'angry dragon' as defined by urban dictionary…

Note that the fact it is defined on urban dictionary does not mean it has actually ever been done, only that /b/tards have been able to imagine such an act.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

He's worth £30 Million

I believe that's their combined wealth. I wouldn't be surprised if she was worth more than him. I'm fairly sure that she has as much aristocratic and royal links as he has.

EDIT : Do you guys really think that someone like Cameron would marry a commoner ? 😯

domino

Yawn, and I was expecting some debate as to whether its right or not to stick her nose into political issues. The usual clap trap from the blokes on here that don't get any. Silly boys.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Berlisconis women

. What even the allegedly underage ones?

theotherjonv

Re: Angry Dragon

Made me laugh, but also filed under 'stuff you probably wished you'd never clicked through to'

Conor
    Free Member

She looks very similar to a girl I went out with last week!!!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Yes domino, youre right. In fact, I am comic book guy, and I havent had any in ages. I would tell you this in klingon, but I fear you would not understand.

trailmonkey

Do you guys really think that someone like Cameron would marry a commoner .

That works both ways. Do you think any self respecting commoner would want a chinless chump like that ?

samuri
    Free Member

I voted for Andy Burnham because his wife was the most attractive of the candidates. In retrospect this was a poor method of choosing my electee to parliment. This is his wife, which may give you some idea of the quality of the choices available to me.

john_drummer
    Free Member

hippocrocadillypig

I think the word you're looking for is "Moose"

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I voted for Andy Burnham because his wife was the most attractive of the candidates.

So how does that work then ………….. you were thinking of popping round to see her whilst he was busy talking in the House of Commons ?

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘David Cameron's Wife’ is closed to new replies.