• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • David Bowies been dead 3 days how you feeling about it now ?
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Being an avid fan for the last 30 or so years I still feel sad (in a sad I didn’t know him way – letting go of some of my youth way) … I took the wife’s car (Bluetooth connection) today so I could listen to his new album on the way in, its such a sad album which of course I guess its meant to be.

My brush with it all was when I was at school and we had a great RE teacher by the name of Desmond Tinch who was an avid Bowie fan and somehow had connections with him he took a few of us to the Labyrinth premiere at Leicester square (I was 13 yrs old).

His music really did shape my young teenage years, I never really thought of myself as a groupie or someone that had an idol but I guess in a way he was…strange that I considered myself not like that.

His music always manages to suit a mood be it happy or sad and not many artists can do have that effect (personal taste I guess)

I wont get to see him live again, which I had hoped I would.

One of my favourite songs of all times don’t know why !

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA5WyBMPULE[/video]

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Well I’m tearing up my list of artists to see as I’ve jinxed them.

Mercury,
    BB King…
    Bowie…

Everyone is dying on my list.

Instead I’m replacing the artists names with the most annoying people on this forum.

You’re all going to die now.

yunki
    Free Member

There’s a little bit of me that wishes my other half wasn’t quite so touched by his death..
    Her and her brother and father are all lifelong fans..

I’d quite like the musical tributes to end soon if I’m honest

mattsccm
    Free Member

Give it a break hey?

DezB
    Free Member

Like it’s not worth discussing it on here! Check the arseholes on the other 2 threads for why!

selaciosa
    Free Member

David Bowie is dead!? I thought it was David Gest

ajf
    Free Member

David Bowie is dead!? I thought it was David Gest

Bloody hell I was subjected to that, can imagine the great man himself looking down all

Yeh life goes on, interesting to see the flood of national grief. Bit like a mini Diana. Lets just hope Elton doesn’t decide to sing.

Drac

I don’t think we need a 3rd thread.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/david-bowie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘David Bowies been dead 3 days how you feeling about it now ?’ is closed to new replies.