Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Daventy or Nottingham Leisure Lakes store, which is best?
  • chuck85
    Free Member

Thinking of looking at new bikes tomorrow at Leisure lakes, both Nottingham and Daventy stores are about the same distance away. So any of you lot been? Which is best? Looking at Treks and Dales!

Irish_AL
    Free Member

which is best?

only one way to find out

FIGHT!

I dunno – Daventry might be as crap as Nottingham, but that would take some doing.

iain1775
    Free Member

Notts very helpful with me today over a shock pump
    Not sure about Treks but they have a few cannondales in – test bikes they swop around between shops so either branch can order the bike you want in from wherever it is currently at (they did that for me with the Pace RC405 coupel years ago)
    Noticed they selling Lapierre now instead of Commencal, had a very nice spicy 516 in today
    If you went Notts you could alos try Samways on Ashbourne Road in Derby (might not be open sundays) or Evans on Maid Marion Way in Notts or Freewheel in Hockley, Notts (again not sure on sunday opening) whereas not sure there is other shops around Daventry?

Lol – Samways. A bit better than Leisure Lakes, but you get charged extra for the priveledge.

nickc

The daventry branch is more or less my "local". The staff there have all mostly been there as long as I've been going ( about 10 years or so) Which as good a recommendation as I can think of.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Daventy or Nottingham Leisure Lakes store, which is best?’ is closed to new replies.