Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Dave hinde cycles
  • manofsteelsheffield
    Free Member

Anyone else had a bad experience with them? Ordered a back wheel in september, returned with proof of postage, over 20 phone calls and a million and 1 excuses still no refund!! Now claiming through credit card. Would never buy from them again.

jekkyl

oh dear mate. A quick search through these forums could have saved you a whole load of bother. Sorry to hear you’ve had a bad experience of course.

tomhoward

tomd
    Free Member

Have you tried googleing Dave Hinde? There are pages of hate going back years and years.

DanW
    Free Member

There must be a massive Dave Hinde thread every few weeks! You are certainly not alone

bigblackshed

Many people will be along in a minute. Most of them have learned the hard way.

I’ll put the kettle on………

jkomo

Classic intro, ‘Dave Hinde, anyone else…’

bones76
    Free Member

Another one bites the dust….

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

……………..and I’ll get the biscuits!

Rorschach
    Free Member
    jekkyl

why is this ****t person still allowed to trade?

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Real nice bloke, good quality builds, great customer service, prompt emails/responses. Always found that if the product wasn’t in stock then they’d call and apologise, and offer me something similar or refund my money the same day, second to none returns department too, don’t understand all the hate, just a guy who clearly loves riding a bike and providing good service to like minded people.

IF WE’RE PLAYING OPPOSITES!

Deveron53
    Free Member

Dave Hinde exists purely to make other lacklustre mail order operations look better.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Bigblackshed, tea, milk plus one please, since you got the kettle on. I’ll fetch the Jaffa cakes……….

MoreCashThanDash

Used him a couple of times with no problems. I am the exception that proves the rule apparently.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

This hinde bloke is a clever fella – must be working on the notion of there is no such thing as bad publicity!

Groundhog Day!!!

wookie
    Free Member

Welcome to the ‘Shafted from beHinde’ club

Rockhopper
    Free Member

I’ve used him many times and never had a problem, in fact the service I’ve received could only be described as superb*

*this is all total rubbish, I’ve never used him but I’m sure some new member will be along soon to say something similar to the above.

MoreCashThanDash

Rockhopper – too slow, I sneaked in before you….

unovolo
    Free Member

Dave Hindes idea of customer service is along the same lines of hunters in Borneo saving Rhinos, ie.Non existent.

orangeboy
    Free Member

Shall put kettle on and cut a nice slice of cake and settle in for the mud slinging

zbonty

I bought some DX V-brakes from him on ebay years ago(under another name) and they arrived and are still in use.
    phew!

bigblackshed

zbonty in “Hinde delivered something shocker”

hatter

Careful zbonty, if Dave reads that he’ll be over to take them back and wee in your shoes for good measure, he has a reputation to maintain.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Living in Northwich, he’s my LBS.
    And, on the odd occasion I’ve been into the ‘shop’ he’s been ok..
    But, thank god for Tim @Sideways being just down the road.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Dave hinde cycles’ is closed to new replies.